• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Club statement - lee sawyer

I am sure Chelsea won't be too impressed either. He is back with us because he couldn't cut it in the Championship at Coventry. If he doesn't want to play for us and abide by our rules, fine. Let him go. No player is bigger than this club - let alone some 18 year old snotty kid.

Agreed. I find it annoying when there are professional footballers who have the talent but they have the wrong attitude.

I remember posting when lee joined us on loan that I felt to many supporters were going over the top assuming he was going to be a first team regular and allready had made there mind up as the 2nd messiah. He is what, 19/20 years old and anyone who as seen him play can accertain he has bucket loads of potential but without application it does not meen D*g S**t. He as come from a premiership squad and probably thought that he was going to able to walk into any lower league side without batting an eyelid, but to steve credit one thing is and it does not matter who you are, if you think you can basically take the p**s....your out. To me it shows good management, even though most of us are now crying over our cornflakes, perhaps he may now think that being a proffessional footballer is earned and not given. Johnny herd is a classic example, not blessed probably with half the skill as lee sawyer, but as he thrown his dummy out of the pram because a loanee as taken his position?......I think not!

Back