• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club statement or not?

Best of luck with your campaigning efforts. Vic Jobson and RM, with an army of lawyers, architects and lobbyists, did their level best to get a stadium plan through and it came to nothing until the council had a vested interest. Housing.

In my lifetime I have witnessed Southend become a two bob town, ruined by dime a dozen councillors.

As for a CEO I wonder what my views are worth? Supporters groups, protests, even Stan, have come, gone and been overlooked. The only way your wishes are going to come true is if they coincide with the desires of the chairman. We may as well get used to the fact that we don't support SUFC as we want it to be and are left to be fans of the chairman's incarnation of the club.
I hate this part of your post. Mostly because it is true.

Perhaps they are waiting for the new CEO to actually start as his first job is to write a statement announcing himself.

If it helps Ron I am happy to offer my brilliant statement adjusting and advising and proof reading skills for free !!

One of the things Stan suggested was that he checked all clubs statements before they went out ( he gave the examples of not throwing MM under a bus). Totally agree with this , makes total sense that SOMEONE should check gather ( and is something my firm does-my boss can not bypass the process). However I would also say people in glass houses........

Yes, Stan should have got Ron to check his posts on here before he hit the green button.

Once Ron is back from his holiday you would think we will hear something
Hope Ron is holidaying in the UK as per government advice. Nothing like a great British summer break in Lockdownshire where it ****es down with rain everyday and the temperature doesn't exceed 13 degrees.

Back