• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Club to install live web-cam at RH

CC51DAS

President
Smarting from the stinging criticism about the lack of information regarding the new pitch - see

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52296

the club have been quick to respond and following contact from the club's commercial(?) department I have learned that they will be installing a live web-cam so we can all follow the progress of the new shoots at our leisure on a daily basis.

They did warn me however that I would not see much activity after dark so it may be of little use to our Aussie friends.

The link is due to be installed on the OS soon, I understand, but in the meantime for those of you who cannot wait you may wish to visit

http://www.watching-grass-grow.com/

I think the club have missed a trick in not installing a web-cam over the club shop. It might have prompted the formation of a vigilante defence group to stop those pikeys breaking in and nicking the state of the arkart systems we've set up in the ticket office.

Back