• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C'mon Ron....Talk to us ....your paying customers

Remember the times when Ron told us that he was going to communicate with the loyal fans on a regular basis
Well your paying customers who had to endure a season of record home defeats ,a record worst start to a new season and now would you believe it another delay to FF(surprise surprise) would appreciate an update as the club looks to be sinking in the wrong direction

Well at the moment it looks like a few fans are staying away as the crowds are well down, season card sales are down also, RM relies on the fans but won’t talk to them so what can you expect eh, I hope we get a good manager in then some fans should come back.

Remember the times when Ron told us that he was going to communicate with the loyal fans on a regular basis
Well your paying customers who had to endure a season of record home defeats ,a record worst start to a new season and now would you believe it another delay to FF(surprise surprise) would appreciate an update as the club looks to be sinking in the wrong direction

To be fair, when he did communicate no one believed him anyway. So I guess he thought "What's the point?"

But his silence over the whole KB affair and start to this season has been absolutely deafening.

My guess is that from a business point of view things are going on behind the scenes, but he does not want to make any comment until his negotiations are complete, I agree it is however very frustrating for us fans as personally I must be checking Shrimperzone at least 15 to 20 times a day.......just hope the negotiations are with AB

Does he actually owe us a response though?

I'd much rather he got on with finding the perfect replacement and sort out whatever it is that keeps delaying FF. Then he can come out and talk to us.

We all know that Wad and Tod are taking training at the moment so we just need to wait until there is some news.

He has to say something soon - who is picking Saturday's team ?

Jesus. Waddock is picking the team.

Stop worrying yourselves. RM is not talking to AB he’s not talking to anyone!

He’s sitting tight and hoping that the solution to his problem is sitting there not costing him any more money.

If Waddock comes up with anything like 2-6 points over the next three games he’ll opt for the financially safe package of promoting from within.....if he doesn’t pick up points he’ll re evaluate then....and only then.

Jesus. Waddock is picking the team.

Stop worrying yourselves. RM is not talking to AB he’s not talking to anyone!

He’s sitting tight and hoping that the solution to his problem is sitting there not costing him any more money.

If Waddock comes up with anything like 2-6 points over the next three games he’ll opt for the financially safe package of promoting from within.....if he doesn’t pick up points he’ll re evaluate then....and only then.

I think you are wrong. Do you really believe he isn't talking to interested parties?

Yep. Absolutely 100% believe he’s talked to no one that’s been mentioned on here. He’s at least two weeks and three games away from that.
Bollox....Waddock and Todorov are part of the management regime that have guided the worst ever start in our history, with inept performance after inept performance.

It is purely convenient to leave them on the payroll and take training whilst Ron searches for a suitable replacement. Where Ron’s mind is at and what the budget allows and who might be interested are all unknowns, but no way these two clowns will be involved beyond the next few days.

I suspect Ron has learned the hard way that sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and not offer any crumbs.

Just look at the recent kit fiasco for an example.

Dead Right Mad Cyril, no one believes him when he communicates so probably thinking silence is Golden nowadays

On the flip side some people interpret any comment as a solid gold guarantee and take it a personal insult akin to someone breaking into their house and daubing insults about their family in excrement on their walls when they don't come to fruition.

On the flip side some people interpret any comment as a solid gold guarantee and take it a personal insult akin to someone breaking into their house and daubing insults about their family in excrement on their walls when they don't come to fruition.

Normal decorating for most houses in Basildon :Cool:

Back