• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Coaches stuck!

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
M25 gridlock. TrueBlue trying to sniff the white substance. Please send help.

It's gonna be a long night.

Just got back. 5 1/2 hrs in the car with no stops...other than on the M25 due to an accident. The last 20 miles before turning off for the 127 were an absolute nightmare. Cars and lorries stuck, mashed cars all over the place. I was slipping and sliding so badly that I was convinced I was was going to get stuck and have to spend the night on the M25. Still can't believe I'm home. Never again (till next week).

bc1d9358-c65b-8e78.jpg
Current angle of the coach.

Skidded into the central reservation. Everyone is fine. Waiting for a replacement coach.

TZ is awaiting a tow truck as well as a replacement coach. Kristof has just said that a geezer has just been chasing his runaway car with the door open. He's also seen a bloke walking his dog in the middle of the other carriageway. TZ have also had a row with an old bird who asked to use their bog and got abusive when getting off!

Ron Out!!

I'm driving and got through the m25 jam but there now is another one on the a127 coming up to the Rayleigh weir. Will be a very long one for u lot on the coach

I almost downed sticks on Leigh Broadway tonight so dread to think how you guys must feel on the M25! Hope everyone is OK and gets home safely. Shame the team couldn't repay your dedication!

Trust coach dropped me off at about 2am. It's now 3:36 am and I've just managed the 30 odd miles back home. Last I heard TZ hadn't moved and neither has the team coach.

Back