• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hmm, interesting grammar? (see thread on what is hacking you off today re education/schools/11 plus).

Yes we ARE a "bit of a bogey team for Northampton" so NO we are NOT "not a bit of a bogey team for Northampton."

Have I answered that correctly?

And do you set quiz questions with double negatives?

Errhhhh. Have you not answered the question?

Hmm, interesting grammar? (see thread on what is hacking you off today re education/schools/11 plus).

Yes we ARE a "bit of a bogey team for Northampton" so NO we are NOT "not a bit of a bogey team for Northampton."

Bit harsh. Graham Taylor speaks like this all the time.

Feel free to correct this.
**** you
You ****

Think we will sneak a win today. How often does a team go on an amazing run, then hit the buffers and lose a few games in a row. Looking at Northamptons results, they have played 6 of their 8 games against teams in the bottom half (7 from 9) after today.

Only two games they have played against top half teams they drew (Fleetwood) and lost (Chesterfield).

If we go there with a positive attitude and the same work rate as the Millwall game, I am sure we can pick up something.

My daughter gets married today, so I will be catching up with snippets on my phone
Beautiful day for it.

'Catching up with snippets of your daughters wedding by phone' ?
No I'm a huge Blues fan too fella , but it's your daughter and I really think you should go

Team coach has broken down on the M25.

Now on a replacement coach, but stuck in slow traffic near Luton.

No pre-match fry up in Waitrose today, then! :smile::winking:

LOL. I remember only too well on those long trips North with the Supreme Coaches specials!

Like any other player that isn't starting I guess. I wonder why he isn't in PB's good books?

The change of formation has dictated what personnel started last week. Cox needs to play off target man from what I've seen. Until Ranger is back or they sign this guy who is on trial with us I can see him getting a start. Mooney holds the ball up better which is what needed when you are playing what is essentially 3-4-3 or imo a 5-4-1. Trouble is we've lost the element of surprise now so unlike Millwall, Cobblers will be better prepared for that. We will need to raise game again today - which I'm backing us to do.

The change of formation has dictated what personnel started last week. Cox needs to play off target man from what I've seen. Until Ranger is back or they sign this guy who is on trial with us I can see him getting a start. Mooney holds the ball up better which is what needed when you are playing what is essentially 3-4-3 or imo a 5-4-1. Trouble is we've lost the element of surprise now so unlike Millwall, Cobblers will be better prepared for that. We will need to raise game again today - which I'm backing us to do.

He does yes, but who is he holding it up for if Cox isn't playing?

Back