• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cobra Yawn

Pubey

I managed to cover my son in saliva accidentally by doing a cobra yawn yesterday. My wife thought I was disgusting and has allegedly never done one and doesn't believe they happen.

People of SZ, back me up here!!

A what now? I'm with Mrs Pubey, you are a pig. :smile:

When you yawn you involuntarily spray saliva from your mouth. It can go quite a distance. I normally cover my mouth with my hand but was carrying a box and so just yawned and it went about 2 metres!

Yeah Ive been known to do that from time to time.

Sign of manliness I'd imagine.

Yeah, that's normal. No different to the ectoplasm that flies out when you do an armpit fart. Just tell the kids to keep clear.

When you yawn you involuntarily spray saliva from your mouth. It can go quite a distance. I normally cover my mouth with my hand but was carrying a box and so just yawned and it went about 2 metres!

2 metres,thats impressive Pubey,years of practice no doubt.

Sometimes a couple of spots come out, but enough to cover your son must have been impressive!

The Cobra Yawn is such rampant tosh that THIS thread on ShrimperZone is already now the fifth ranked page on Google for the term. We're now considered amongst the world's experts on the subject.

JT, stop spitting on your kids!

:smile:

Item 6 is a T Shirt on Amazon though.

Might have to buy one as I am clearly one of the mighty few capable of such magnificent feats.

Item 6 is a T Shirt on Amazon though.

Might have to buy one as I am clearly one of the mighty few capable of such magnificent feats.

"Got cobra yawn?"

Sounds like a horrible new STD ...

Hahaha. This happens to me quite a bit, normally when I brush my teeth. I thought I was the only 'Cobra Yawner' til I read this!

Back