• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
2 litres of diet coke in most shops around £1.50 in supermarkets around £1 ,in the club box a cool fiver!

£300 for the box
£100 bar bill

The pain for a friendly !

Still we have tried it and whilst great fun was a tad expensive,shudder to think if we had food as well ,we would have required a mortgage to pay the bill:thumbsup:

we drunk a case of Fosters (in bottles) and was over £100 lol it was 24 bottles :S

They were £3.20 a bottle I think,from memory we had 30 of them and the cola ,still it may buy us that quick forward we need:winking:

I'm not sure how this is different to any bar or sporting hospitality area? £3.20 a bottle of beer is hardly extortionate and Half a coke will generally set you back £1.50.

They were £3.20 a bottle I think,from memory we had 30 of them and the cola ,still it may buy us that quick forward we need:winking:
But when I last went into a box the bottles were only 200ml bottles and not even 330ml bottles so even more of a rip off, them bottles don't last 15 minutes:omg:

But when I last went into a box the bottles were only 200ml bottles and not even 330ml bottles so even more of a rip off, them bottles don't last 15 minutes:omg:

Yep they were the smallest in history,£100 bar bill for what we guzzled was over the top!,we all thought we were paying Wembley prices:winking:

Interesting. Where can you get a 2 litre bottle of coke in a supermarket for £1? I'd genuinely like to know.

Thanks.

Edit: Ah sweet, on offer in Morrisons actually at £1 a bottle until 26/07 for 1.75L only though. £1.85 p/bottle thereafter and in every other supermarket it seems :sad:

Yep they were the smallest in history,£100 bar bill for what we guzzled was over the top!,we all thought we were paying Wembley prices:winking:

Stop moaning, anyone of us would willingly pay Wembley prices to see a young, hungry, pacey forward who bangs them in for fun

I got 4 drinks at Lingfield Sat night. 2 JDs and coke, glass of wine and a red bull = £31
You get ripped off and you know it and just smile. :'(

They should be paying you to drink Fosters. Don't they have any beer?

So you're saying that you were paying 63p for a serving the equivalent of a half in a pub and it's over the top?

What would be your target price then? Beers 80p and cokes 25p? You truly are a mentalist.

So you're saying that you were paying 63p for a serving the equivalent of a half in a pub and it's over the top?

What would be your target price then? Beers 80p and cokes 25p? You truly are a mentalist.

What on earth are you on about!

The bottled Fosters for a pint would cost around £8

Worst thread ever

Oh I don't know. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... All those… moments… will be lost, in time, like [chokes up] tears… in… rain. Time… to di

Oh I don't know. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate... All those… moments… will be lost, in time, like [chokes up] tears… in… rain. Time… to di

Was he, or was he not a replicant though?

Back