• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cocktails

Old Fashioned is my favourite with something like Woodford Reserve. Love rum as well so anything rum-based like a Cuba Libre or Mojito etc. If anyone watches Sunday Brunch on CH4 and Ian Burrell is on the drinks segment then you know to expect some amazing rum cocktails.

Depends on the circumstances - if it's round a pool or on the beach in the Caribbean then it's a pina colada. If it's an evening cocktail, then I like a classic martini, though I do like an espresso martini too.

Was treated to afternoon tea at Mad Dogs by my daughter, on Sunday, and it was their Breakfast at Tiffanys one with a cocktail called Moon River - champagne, with blue curacao and sicilian lemon tonic....very nice!

20220123_120955.jpg

Definitely Pina Colada for me especially when sitting on a Caribbean beach watching the world go by.

Has to be a Caipirinha. Or if you ever find yourself in Brazil....Kai-purr-REEN-yah..... Three of those and you can dance like a local.

Has to be a Caipirinha. Or if you ever find yourself in Brazil....Kai-purr-REEN-yah..... Three of those and you can dance like a local.
Dont know what they make it with in brazil, but never been able to recreate it here. And yes three of those and the party starts, and your all heading to the help discotheque!

Dont know what they make it with in brazil, but never been able to recreate it here. And yes three of those and the party starts, and your all heading to the help discotheque!

Help is not my thing. Anyway I prefer Ipanema over Copacabana

Bellini Cocktail - got a serious taste for this when we were staying in the Lido de Jessolo, cheaper than Venice's prices too.

I'm partial to a White Russian cocktail.

Anyone ever go to Divas in Islington back in the day? Now it is the Business Design Centre.

They used to do 2 for 1 cocktails in happy hour and they were pretty cheap anyway. We used to go there after work in a big group on a Friday, and there was a awful lot of drunken shenanigans going on.

Also like a good champagne cocktail.

Bloody Mary for me, plenty of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco, also cucumber vodka helps

Failing that it’s not really a cocktail but I think I have a parma violet gin problem ?

Caramelised rum punch for me. Trip to the Alchemist in London is a must for anyone who likes cocktails

Back