• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col Ewe’s replacement signing for Luke Prosser

He’s going to be your Liam Ridgewell :Smile:

I hope not, he still seems pretty fit and lots of clubs were after him, I must admit I nearly had a heart attack when we signed Micky Stockwell from Ipswich 20 years ago, but he turned out to be an inspired signing, so it can work out sometimes.

Are you sure you don't want to swap sides CaP, it feels like you're on here more than rigsby these days. Pretty quiet on the Sheep board?

Are you sure you don't want to swap sides CaP, it feels like you're on here more than rigsby these days. Pretty quiet on the Sheep board?

It is always quiet on our boards! I must admit to being online quite a bit recently, I had a serious medical problem which is still ongoing, I was in hospital for two weeks in all that hot weather! I am rarely ill,but this came out of nowhere and could easily have finished me off! I am on the mend now, but could face a few months of out patient treatment.

It is always quiet on our boards! I must admit to being online quite a bit recently, I had a serious medical problem which is still ongoing, I was in hospital for two weeks in all that hot weather! I am rarely ill,but this came out of nowhere and could easily have finished me off! I am on the mend now, but could face a few months of out patient treatment.

Sorry to hear that but glad you are on the mend.

Hopefully someone will invent a keyboard that sheep's hooves can use so you and the other fan can have some company on your own board.

Sorry to hear that mate, genuinely. Hope you are soon up and flourishing again. It wouldn't be the same without you to rag on here.

Sorry to hear that mate, genuinely. Hope you are soon up and flourishing again. It wouldn't be the same without you to rag on here.

I feel a lot better now thanks, I had an Auto Immune attack on my kidneys, I gained and then lost nearly 20 kilos of body weight in fluid in 2 weeks! I have had every test known to mankind, scans, biopsy you name it. Now they have identified the exact type of the attack I am having the treatment which will hopefully be a long term cure!

I feel a lot better now thanks, I had an Auto Immune attack on my kidneys, I gained and then lost nearly 20 kilos of body weight in fluid in 2 weeks! I have had every test known to mankind, scans, biopsy you name it. Now they have identified the exact type of the attack I am having the treatment which will hopefully be a long term cure!
Excellent, and you swerved a dose of COVID19 hopefully. No easy thing when spending time in hospital.

Sorry to hear that, hope you're on the mend now

Thanks mate, a way to go as yet (Auto Immune attack on my Kidneys) but much better than I was!
Sounds tough mate. My father in law has something similar. So far he's living a pretty much normal life, apart from Covid obviously, and he's got to shield, but hopefully you get through alright. Me and my wife have auto-immune diseases but luckily mine isn't so bad

Sounds tough mate. My father in law has something similar. So far he's living a pretty much normal life, apart from Covid obviously, and he's got to shield, but hopefully you get through alright. Me and my wife have auto-immune diseases but luckily mine isn't so bad

Yes not great but hey I will beat it, I gained 20 kilos in two weeks in hospital that was incredible, but thanks to medical science I have lost it all again now!

Yes he played for them yesterday.
Yes, checked on Steve site and it has Luke at 32. I was surprised as I would have guessed at 30 but not much older. Good luck to him, it reads as if he signed when they were Conference bound and that he had other offers.
It has him as having 14 goals to his name but for sure he has double that if o.g.s are counted!

Yes, checked on Steve site and it has Luke at 32. I was surprised as I would have guessed at 30 but not much older. Good luck to him, it reads as if he signed when they were Conference bound and that he had other offers.
It has him as having 14 goals to his name but for sure he has double that if o.g.s are counted!

Yes he was still in talks with us apparently but Stevenage made him a good offer so in the end he said he had to take it unless they decided to withdraw the offer. I don't know what our offer was but I suspect we offered him 1 year and they offered him 2. All a bit strange because we said we couldn't offer him anything back in the Summer!

Back