• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
One day, a Southend Fan was walking along the beach down the seafront and came across an odd-looking bottle. Not being one to ignore tradition, he rubbed it and, much to his surprise, a Genie actually appeared.

"For releasing me from the bottle, I will grant you three wishes," said the Genie. The man was ecstatic. "But there's a catch," the Genie continued. "What catch?" Asked the man, eyeing the Genie suspiciously.

The Genie replied, "For each of your wishes, every Col Ewe supporter in the world will receive double what you asked for."

"Hey, I can live with that! No problem!" replied the elated man.
"What is your first wish?" asked the Genie.

"Well, I've always wanted a Ferrari!" Poof ! A Ferrari appeared in front of the man.
"Now, every sheep shagger in the world has been given two Ferraris," said the Genie.
"What is your next wish?"
"I could really use a million quid..." replied the man, and Poof!
One million quid appeared at his feet.
"Now, every inbred sheep shagger in the world is two million quid richer," the Genie reminded the man.
"Well, that's okay, as long as I've got my million," replied the Southend fan.
"And what is your final wish?" asked the Genie.

The man thought long and hard, and finally said.............

"Well, you know, I've always wanted to donate a kidney...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Back