• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col Ewe - Nov 1st...

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I think we should put on a nice little visual and vocal display for our friends from up the A12, dont you?......

Bring your Blue Voice flags we handed out against Donny people. Also any other hanging flags you have, we can safely display in the NW corner for you and will be returned after the game.

Bring blue/white balloons, streamers, ticker tape and anything else you can find.

Most importantly, wear blue and bring your voice!

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Please try and keep it simple and cost effective!

Last edited:
Should be a nice group of us travelling over for this one Lee. Shall grab one of the big flags from you and wave it like Forest last season at home

Me & Mrs MK are coming down for this one. How about getting the bam-bams out Smiffy?

Should be a nice group of us travelling over for this one Lee. Shall grab one of the big flags from you and wave it like Forest last season at home

Good stuff Ant.

Anyone else up for controlling one of our large flags for this game? We can locate you prior to K.O wherever you are in the ground and hand one to you to wave about, we will of course collect after the game finishes.

Can we not got hold of any plastic rattlers??? Think the japs are using these now? Any one play the trumpet or something like that? I would learn it if RON wants to fund it.

Can we not got hold of any plastic rattlers??? Think the japs are using these now? Any one play the trumpet or something like that? I would learn it if RON wants to fund it.

Yeah, if he'd pay for me to learn the guitar I'd happily give a rendition of Stairway to Heaven on the pitch at half time.

Possibly.

Last edited:
Shouldnt this effort be made at every game, home & away?!

i agree....

But if u look at the Liverpool fans in the Kop end they only bring their flags along on big night European cup games...

Over the last 12 months the west stand is getting louder well done to everyone there.....

Let’s show the North Essex farmhands who’s the No1 Team/Supporters in ESSEX

Surprised it’s less than a month the carrot crunchiers have not sold out yet??? Its only 2000 tickets

Our game up there I know our tickets will not get past our S/T holders

Everyone’s up for it maybe they can give us half the East stand as well ??

Why have a half empty ground when WE have fill it up ??

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Good stuff Ant.

Anyone else up for controlling one of our large flags for this game? We can locate you prior to K.O wherever you are in the ground and hand one to you to wave about, we will of course collect after the game finishes.

I'll have a flag mate!

This will be the next game I come over from kent to see.

Cant wait to see my first derby.

Back