• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

col ewe ticket

Tinks

Worlds Greatest Cook.⭐⭐
Hi everyone I am a new member to this forum, so please bear with me. Can i just introduce myself. I have supported SUFC for several years and follow home and away. I am sad too say middleaged and "FEMALE!"!! (no comments thank-you) However, I am passionate about SUFC. Have been to many grounds over the years and beleive it or not often rate them on there toilet facilities. I love all the chit chat on this site and being female I like a good gossip. Anyway I am fortunate enough to have a spare ticket for the game at layer road in terrace one, as a friend cant make it. If anyone interested let me know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tinkerbell @ Nov. 17 2006,19:50)]Hi everyone I am a new member to this forum, so please bear with me. Can i just introduce myself. I have supported SUFC for several years and follow home and away. I am sad too say middleaged and "FEMALE!"!! (no comments thank-you) However, I am passionate about SUFC. Have been to many grounds over the years and beleive it or not often rate them on there toilet facilities. I love all the chit chat on this site and being female I like a good gossip. Anyway I am fortunate enough to have a spare ticket for the game at layer road in terrace one, as a friend cant make it. If anyone interested let me know.
Hello Tinkerbell, please tell me you will not rate the toilets at Layer Road, suffice to say they are as good as the stadium itself
tounge.gif

If the same as last year I'll be using the local pub. It was disgusting men and woman using the same facility. Good job I am not shocked easily

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tinkerbell @ Nov. 17 2006,19:50)]Hi everyone I am a new member to this forum, so please bear with me. Can i just introduce myself. I have supported SUFC for several years and follow home and away. I am sad too say middleaged and "FEMALE!"!! (no comments thank-you) However, I am passionate about SUFC. Have been to many grounds over the years and beleive it or not often rate them on there toilet facilities. I love all the chit chat on this site and being female I like a good gossip. Anyway I am fortunate enough to have a spare ticket for the game at layer road in terrace one, as a friend cant make it. If anyone interested let me know.
Welcome Tinkerbell.Might I introduce myself, having appeared on the TBTV Dagenham Kev exclusive(Part 1) as "Man going through turnstile". I am intending to build something of a career in film for myself. Hopefully my next role will be once again with TBTV with whom I intend to sign an exclusive contract, appearing this time as "Man standing by bar waiting for a beer". A somewhat more challenging role given the amount of time it takes to get served down there.(Sorry Rose no offence).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tinkerbell @ Nov. 17 2006,20:08)]If the same as last year I'll be using the local pub. It was disgusting men and woman using the same facility. Good job I am not shocked easily
I think they have improved them slightly but not very much, if its any consolation the home loos are no better either!

You should try getting to the back of the west stand at half time and then returning to your seat before the second half. NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE

Back