• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Ticket prices for the LDV game have gone up on the site:

Scum v. Blues - ticket details

£16 seats / £13 terrace for the FIRST round of the LDV... shurrley shum mishtake...?

wow.gif

Surely the respective clubs aren't taking the p*ss and using the fact that it's an Essex derby to screw the fans over in terms of admission prices?  They wouldn't do that, would they...?

ghostface.gif

Matt

In my opinion, these prices are an absolute disgrace and a total rip-off.

The prices are the same as when we played then last season but that happened to be the AREA FINAL, not the 1st round!

The clubs (or Col Ewe at least) are taking advantage of the fact it's an Essex derby.

I am sure, like myself, these prices will have put many of us who would normally have gone to this game off going. I had planned to go but at these prices they can get lost.

Maybe Col Ewe will realise the big mistake they've made when no more than 2000 attend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Sep. 06 2004,17:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,17:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 06 2004,17:34)]let us lower middle classes continue to ruin the working man's game.
Speak for yourself...

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
He said keep the chavs out, plank, so you were mentioned...  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Excellent, excellent. Totally outgunned by the original plank... that's it, I give up for today...

wow.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 06 2004,18:13)]It will be a sell out regardless of ticket prices! Hence charging what they are.
I beg to differ, I'm afraid.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Sep. 06 2004,18:13)]It will be a sell out regardless of ticket prices! Hence charging what they are.
I cant see it being a sell out myself.

Those idiots couldnt even fill their ground when a place at Cardiff was at stake.
biggrin.gif

I would say 4000 tops with about 900 from Southend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,17:30)]£16 seats / £13 terrace for the FIRST round of the LDV... shurrley shum mishtake...?
I know both clubs need all the money they can get but these prices verge on ******* the fans dry. £13 terrace ticket for the LDV FIRST Round? They've gotta be joking ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,17:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,17:30)]£16 seats / £13 terrace for the FIRST round of the LDV... shurrley shum mishtake...?
I know both clubs need all the money they can get but these prices verge on ******* the fans dry. £13 terrace ticket for the LDV FIRST Round? They've gotta be joking ...

WS
I really makes me laugh that they think we are going to pay those prices to watch a football match from a ramshackle allotment shed!!!
ghostface.gif

I know they think most fans will pay up and shut up, but they might as well play the game behind closed doors! I won't be going...
rock.gif
tounge.gif

Do Southend get a share of money from the ticket sales? If so how much? I don't mind paying that if atleast some is going to Roots Hall TBH. If it's all going to dirty Col Ewe hands though that's just sooo ghey.
biggrin.gif

You just wait until the Shrimper Zone's very own price watchdog (FM, just in case anybody is unaware) gets hold of this. He'll be livid.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,20:20)]You just wait until the Shrimper Zone's very own price watchdog (FM, just in case anybody is unaware) gets hold of this. He'll be livid.

biggrin.gif
Going off topic for a moment - just received my copy of Little Zee (all the way from the US of A)

I think it's a rather nice album - ideal for chilling out to.

Nice one - congrats to Mrs OS

Cheers, Beaver. I'll let Mrs OS know. Oh... she's just coming downstairs now and says:

"Thanks a lot. Hope you enjoy it. Up the Blues!"

smile.gif

Christ, try and get Col U's responce to this on their official board, and all they can resort to is pikeys. Should have known better really. tw*ts.
mad.gif

Well i'm going, regardless to the price!

It's football.............No it's more than that it's the Shrimpers Vs the SCUM!!!!!!!!

dont want to go?

Dont go!

Easy!

tounge.gif

16 for seats?/ are the seats at the other end of the ground again.

and non standing behind one goal you become packed in like sardines. all good fun!

Back