• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know this ain't got anything to do with Southend, but Cheltenham are charging £8/£4 for the first round game. That's more like a first round game price....

C*l Ewe must be having a laugh charging these prices.

Its not even a score why worry its only money! you cant blame the club for trying to earn more money!

Lets get behind the lads again and we can have another great support like at West Ham - 'Southend and were proud of it!'

I couldnt give a f**k what it costs to go and turn those village c**ts over on and off the pitch.Ill be there

come on were Sounthend, whens money ever stopped us supporting our club

They just need something to moan about TB!

wink.gif

Miserable gits!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 07 2004,10:25)]I couldnt give a f**k what it costs to go and turn those village c**ts over on and off the pitch.Ill be there

Talking of money Cockles, my mum's looking for you!

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 07 2004,10:25)]I couldnt give a f**k what it costs to go and turn those village c**ts over on and off the pitch.Ill be there

Who are Southnend?

Get the grammer police on the phone we have caught the number one suspect.
mad.gif

BAFOON.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 07 2004,10:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Sep. 07 2004,10:30)]Get the grammer police on the phone

BAFOON.
I love the wonderful sense of irony that some members of SZ have...

wink.gif
I agree... it is BAFFON surely?
laugh.gif

Stong rumour doing the rounds on FIVE LIVE last night that Phil Parkinson is in the frame for the Preston job. We could be playing the coal uwe without a manager !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BasildonShrimp @ Sep. 07 2004,12:30)]Stong rumour doing the rounds on FIVE LIVE last night that Phil Parkinson is in the frame for the Preston job. We could be playing the coal uwe without a manager !
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

"And the little dog laughed to see such fun
When the boss ran away from the Ewes..."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,18:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,17:30)]£16 seats / £13 terrace for the FIRST round of the LDV... shurrley shum mishtake...?
I know both clubs need all the money they can get but these prices verge on ******* the fans dry. £13 terrace ticket for the LDV FIRST Round? They've gotta be joking ...

WS
So you not going then Mike!

Whilst I agree it's not cheap I am not sure what people think would be acceptable and by not going who is the loser. Surely a fiver extra is well worth it considering what fun we'll have.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,12:10)]So latest Col Ewe roll-call seems to be:

Going - ORM, Cockles, TheFlyingSweaty, ItsGrimUpNorth

Chavs - Everyone else (OK Overseas, Canada and Mike may just be excused).
As I'm on holiday that week, I'm excused as well
smile.gif

On a serious note, it comes down to the age old argument - if you think it's a decent price and you want to go, then go. If not, then don't. End of argument

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,13:10)]Going - ORM, Cockles, TheFlyingSweaty, ItsGrimUpNorth

Going - ORM, Cockles, TheFlyingSweaty, ItsGrimUpNorth, Barry the Dog, Mittens

Excused - VangeS, Billericay Blue

Chavs - Everyone else

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,13:10)]So latest Col Ewe roll-call seems to be:

Going - ORM, Cockles, TheFlyingSweaty, ItsGrimUpNorth

It's kind of you to be so understanding about our absenteeism.I make you right Andy(cockles),money is no object when it comes to supporting the mighty shrimpers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,13:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,13:10)]Going - ORM, Cockles, TheFlyingSweaty, ItsGrimUpNorth

Chavs - Everyone else

laugh.gif
I'm excused as well- I'm in Barcelona for work.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 07 2004,13:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 07 2004,13:12)]
[b said:

Chavs - Everyone else

laugh.gif
I'm excused as well- I'm in Barcelona for work.

sad.gif
You can feign illness and stay here for the big game. Thats no excuse
tounge.gif

Back