• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
With Alex Gilbey's protestations of innocence on Twitter as reported on the Gilbey thread, I think the time has arrived to name the most odious creature ever to play for Col Ewe - and there have been a few. Nominations please and then we can have a poll. Just one nominee per poster. I shall start by foregoing the obvious and nominate Perry Groves

Yeah Gilbey's got a long way to go before he can match Duguid for pure inbred ****ehawkness

Duguid. Close the poll.

Yup, although the fact Gilbey said he 'slipped' is a joke. I had a perfect view and to me it look like he wanted to hurt someone. I've seen on facebook colchester fans saying it wasn't even a red!!!!!! Plus he grapped Bolger by the throat which is also a red so he should get a double ban.

I would struggle to support a vote against Mc Gavin as he also turned out for us and treated me to a trip around bits of Spain after a chance meeting and got the beer and grub, lovely gent!

Duguid makes my blood boil more than any of footballer...scumbag of a human being.

I used to dislike Wordsworth and Halford although more out of jealousy than hatred.

Back