• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col U vs Southend United

I put up a betting opportunity poster in the Coral shop that I work in up in Ipswich the other day. 9/1 for Southend to win 1-0. I put up a 'watch live in this shop' poster, hopefully there are some Ipswich fans who dislike Col U who might see the poster and put a bet on :)

Gotta back my team in my shop when they're on Sky Sports :)

Mmmmm looking through i've hit a dilemma.... who do i pick for first goalscorer?

Scott Vernon at 10s, James Walker at 11s or a cheeky punt at Patty Baldwin at 50/1. Or shall i just put an accumulator on all 3 scoring, the odds for that must be pretty good ;)

Still, they're more likely to score than Freedman :whistling:

Free ticket & travel available

Just lump £60 on Col Ewe @ 4/6 for £40 winnings. This will cover entrance fee and train travel from Southend.
If you wish to purchase a hot drink at half-time another £2.50 should be wagered.

The look of jealously when you show your friends the winning slip at the end of the game will make for a great evenings' entertainment.

Just lump £60 on Col Ewe @ 4/6 for £40 winnings. This will cover entrance fee and train travel from Southend.
If you wish to purchase a hot drink at half-time another £2.50 should be wagered.

The look of jealously when you show your friends the winning slip at the end of the game will make for a great evenings' entertainment.

Are you slightly ******** by any chance?

Mmmmm looking through i've hit a dilemma.... who do i pick for first goalscorer?

Scott Vernon at 10s, James Walker at 11s or a cheeky punt at Patty Baldwin at 50/1. Or shall i just put an accumulator on all 3 scoring, the odds for that must be pretty good ;)

Are the betting shop genuinely advising that you can bet on these!? plonkers!

Last edited:
Corals were going 9/1 on both Asante and Okai as 1st goal-scorers tonight !!

More interesting Scannell at 20/1, not a bad bet if he's fit....

Back