• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester book on sale in Southend

Csboy

Manager
Was in WH Smith's in Southend today when I came across a book entitled 'Colchester from the Conference to the Championship'. I had a very brief look at it and it shows the rise of Colu in the last 15 years.
Was tempted to gob on the book but I could have been arrested or worse still made to buy the book!

There are currently 2 copies of this book on sale in Southend, will be intresting to see if anyone buys one. Don't know how many Colu fans there are in Southend. Wonder if they sell Southend United books in Colchester?

Hopefully in a few years time they will release a book entitled 'Colchester from the Championship to the Conference' now that is a book I might buy.

Was in WH Smith's in Southend today when I came across a book entitled 'Colchester from the Conference to the Championship'. I had a very brief look at it and it shows the rise of Colu in the last 15 years.
Was tempted to gob on the book but I could have been arrested or worse still made to buy the book!

There are currently 2 copies of this book on sale in Southend, will be intresting to see if anyone buys one. Don't know how many Colu fans there are in Southend. Wonder if they sell Southend United books in Colchester?

Hopefully in a few years time they will release a book entitled 'Colchester from the Championship to the Conference' now that is a book I might buy.

I've not seen Southend books here, but I have seen in the Calendar shop Southend Calendars (in the front window too!)

What a great post - made me smile even more after the win against the Leeds scum!

Colchester - Championship to Conference - watch this space, it begins this season.........

Was in WH Smith's in Southend today when I came across a book entitled 'Colchester from the Conference to the Championship'. quote]

There was a history of Orient book in Southend WHS when I was down there last year. Shamefully I have to admit to nearly buying it for my Dad as he is an O - well, we've all got skeletons in the family closet:D

Back