• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, good for him. Great effort.

Very apt name, as well.

They are normally running away from Roots hall.

Still fair play to the lad, and hope he raises loads of cash.

Tragic story, huge good wishes to all the family. Good luck on the run. Donation made.

Was going to crack a Joke about the Farm hands always running , but after reading the article I say top Man
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

I've been in contact with him today and am going to run about 9- miles of it with him to keep him company and show some solidarity. He's trying to contact SUFC about a lap of honour but nobody is answering! I wonder if the Shrimpers Trust could raise awareness too?

Yes, I too would love to see the chap do a lap of honour around all the stands. SUFC is a family club and I would predict that many parents at the game would like to donate on the day.

Snr.

Perhaps he can emulate the Col Ewe team and do a lap for every goal they score on the day.

0 is round, so he can emulate that.....

Just donated. Very sad, can't imagine how terrible this must be for them.

Yes great effort if he can do it. Hope the Management at The Hall allow him to do the lap of honour before the match and get some publicity out of it. Surely it would be good to have something in our programme as well in support of the guy and his family to show we are a caring club.

All rivalry aside, that is a very long distance to run in only a few hours and I wish him all the best. For a good cause as well.

Best of luck to him and most definitely he should get applause from us all if he is allowed to finish it off with a lap around the pitch just prior to kick off.
I for one will certainly be applauding

Back