• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester - Great song

Jam_Man

Life President
Love this song, wonder if they are still singing it? Certainly got a nice ring to it.

What goes around comes around....

[video=youtube_share;sCktYVsMyu4]https://youtu.be/sCktYVsMyu4[/video]

I'm keeping my mouth shut until there is an R next to their name and they are in red. Remember last season!

The crest of the hill is much much closer.

Literally after I posted this they went on a run, but they now need to win at least 3 of their 5 last games and even thats unlikely to be enough.

Whats that coming over the hill.....

Shame to see Dagenham & Redbridge relegated from League 2 today, hope they bounce back in the same way that Cheltenham have as opposed to so many clubs who fall apart after relegation from the Football League.

That letter 'R' could be accompanying their name on the league table in as little as three days' time. :smile:

Odd that the braindead trolls who once couldn't let any mention of them pass without considered comment have nothing to say now. Who'd have seen that coming?

Need to win today and they are down to 10 men.

Whats that coming over the hill.....:hilarious:

VFHBafE.jpg

Looks great on them, doesn't it? :hilarious:

Credit where it's due for deciding that 100+ goals conceded in all competitions is kinda half-arsing it, and making an earnest bid for the league century. I wish them luck.

VFHBafE.jpg

Looks great on them, doesn't it? :hilarious:

Credit where it's due for deciding that 100+ goals conceded in all competitions is kinda half-arsing it, and making an earnest bid for the league century. I wish them luck.
I have £2 on conceding 100 league goals....it could happen!

Probably got arrested on purpose and hopes he gets jailed for a year. That has to be less embarrassing than playing for Col U in L2

I just hope that the season review DVD won't be delayed on account of the end of season celebrations being sub judice. I'd been looking forward to reliving some of George Elokobi's career defining moments.

M3EM5Ua.png

Not to forget Eastman and Wynter, of course.

yPnprw.gif

Back