• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester new manager again.

The new manager bounce only works if it's genuinely the manager that's the problem, if it's just that the squad isn't good enough then changing the manager doesn't do much.

A bizarre one that, surely Tisdale should’ve been appointed the manager. Unless Cowling didn’t want to fork out for a managers wage on him.

A bizarre one that, surely Tisdale should’ve been appointed the manager. Unless Cowling didn’t want to fork out for a managers wage on him.

Not until we are sure of staying in the league, then I am sure talks will begin about a longer contract as manager and Hayden will revert back to his assistant. This way if we do go down Tisdale won’t have a relegation on his CV.

Not until we are sure of staying in the league, then I am sure talks will begin about a longer contract as manager and Hayden will revert back to his assistant. This way if we do go down Tisdale won’t have a relegation on his CV.

It’s a good appointment and will no doubt help you stay up.:Sad:

I am not in the slightest bit worried about this appointment for the following reasons:

He's an "advisor" a bit like Harry Redknapp was bit Kevin Bond at Southend except he's not Redknapp

His record in his last job was pretty poor with a 26% win rate and they DO NOT rate him at Bristol Rovers

As i have said before you cannot polish a **** and when it comes to their players I don't believe they are good enough or have the fight for it.

There is only one team in Essex, Col U are s*** and your town is full of inbreeds.

There you go Rob C, I could have saved you a lot of money

I am not in the slightest bit worried about this appointment for the following reasons:

He's an "advisor" a bit like Harry Redknapp was bit Kevin Bond at Southend except he's not Redknapp

His record in his last job was pretty poor with a 26% win rate and they DO NOT rate him at Bristol Rovers

As i have said before you cannot polish a **** and when it comes to their players I don't believe they are good enough or have the fight for it.

26% win rate would be a dream for us having won only 1 of our last 22 games!

Back