• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colchester V Mighty Blues

Technician

A Col.U. fan and an architect are standing at the bar talking...

The architect points out of the window and tells the Col.U. fan "I designed that building across the road!". The Col.U. fan looks out off the window, then looks at the architect & then the barman, who nods to confirm.

"There are many safety features designed into that building... would you like me to show you them?" says the architect?. interested, the Col.U. fan agrees and quickly drinks his pint, whilst the architect asks the barman to mind his drink until he gets back.

They both leave the bar and cross the street to the magnificent tall building... after some while they are both standing on the roof admiring the view below & the architect says to the Col.U. fan... I have jumped off of this building many times and never once hurt myself!

The Col.U. fan gives him a look of total disbelief  
rock.gif
[and quite rightly so...] "that's gotta be 100ft down... you're having a laugh!" He says.

The architect looks at him with a smile and says "I'll prove it to you... I'll jump first!" and promptly runs to the edge and jumps off!!!  

Now the Col.U. fan can't believe what he has just seen and runs to the edge in horror!  
ghostface.gif
"Sh*t, he jumped!" he says to himself, but is completely dumbfounded when he sees the architect standing in the street below supping his pint with the barman standing next to him!

The Col.U. fan thinks to himself "Well, maybe there is something about this building and you can't hurt yourself... I'm going to try this!" He takes a few steps back, then jumps off of the building...

A few seconds later, the Col.U. fan hits the pavement with a sickening thud... It's not pretty!!!  
ghostface.gif

The barman shakes his head and mutters to the Architect...

You can be a real ******* sometimes "Shrimperman!"    
biggrin.gif

The persons or professions depicted here are fictional and any similarity to actual events, was and is unintentional. No crustaceans were harmed in the making of this joke!!!.

Thankyou and Good-Night!  
cool.gif

Back