• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Collection for Hannah Beard's Funeral.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
We, as in The Zone would like to send a very nice flower arrangement to the funeral for Hannah. I will be attending myself and think it would be a nice gesture by us all at this very sad time for her family and fellow SUFC supporters.

If you wish to donate to this fund please use the (safe) Green Donate button in the Nav bar above or send directly to our bank account. Any monies that are over from the cost of the flowers we will donated to the Chron's charity her mother recently mentioned on here.

Please let me know in this thread or PM me if you do donate so i can collate the total correctly.

Thanks all.

Funeral announcement

A service to celebrate the life of Hannah Beard

14/06/1989 - 07/05/2023 aged 33 years

Funeral Service at Southend Crematorium
Tuesday 27th June 2023 at 11.20am. All are welcome.

Following the service please join us to celebrate Hannah’s life at the ecko sports and social club.

Flowers welcome. Send to Penrose funeral home.

By request of the family, if possible, please wear something light colours or Southend united football top. No black please, as Hannah wanted

Donation made. RIP brave Hannah. Always a Shrimper and part of the Southend Family. Sending love to the family at this difficult time.

Transaction ID
9V162501HG330364R

Last edited:
Thank you so much to those that have already donated to such a worthy cause and for us to remember Hannah. x

Back