• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Don't know if anyone has noticed but Sir Stanley is receiving some down right disgusting racist abuse from Liverpool fans after he claimed Suarez dived in their game against Villa.

Have we go back to the 80s what is wrong with people? Just because you don't agree with someone opinion doesn't mean you have to start throwing abuse at him because of the colour of his skin. Stan is an excellent pundit and being an ex Liverpool player I am disgusted at how they are treating him.

The scousers continue to give themselves a great name!

Stan always gets loads of racist abuse. He re-tweets a lot of it to show these mugs up for what they are. Think it's disgraceful that some Liverpool fans could so abuse a former player of theirs to that level, I mean, he's not exactly wrong about Suarez is he?!

The world is full of morons sadly.

Stan does a good job of highlighting them and reports them to the police in the past.

The world is full of morons sadly.

Stan does a good job of highlighting them and reports them to the police in the past.

Pretty much this.

Can't believe Lineker thought it wasn't a dive. Shearer I'm not surprised at because he can't help talking bollocks. Murphy is an ex-Liverpool player and wouldn't dare say anything against them.

Didn't watch MOTD, but funny how they all concluded it wasn't a dive and 69% of voters said it was.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...s-over-luis-suarez-penalty-award-9070206.html

Goalkeeper Guzan made the wrong decision to come for the ball because he was never getting there before Suarez, and he didn’t pull his arms away when he had the chance.

It is clear he made contact with Suarez, however slight the touch was, and once Suarez went down the decision by the referee was the correct one.

Look at the photo on the article and you can see Guzan's arms are into his chest. Also, contact does not mean a foul. The fact that on the Sky Sport analysis they have to use a magnifying glass to see any contact.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/287499/video

I haven't seen it yet as I was on nights last night and have MoTD recorded but I tend to fast forward the tedious punditry on there. The only decent pundit they had on there got blasted for having an opinion, obviously premier league fans like to listen to Shearer and his monotone bollocks.

I do the same, can't be bothered with the pundits stating the obvious. There is a twitter account called "Shearer's eyes" which makes fun out of what Shearer says.

Well looking at that slow mo he did make contact with his foot with his stomach and Id say that was a penalty but only by the slightest of margins.

However if that contact had been made out of the box he wouldnt have ended up on the ground and obviously went for the penalty.

Thats one that Ive never really understood, he went into the challenge looking to gain a penalty so its pre-meditated. Same as Michael Owen used to leave is foot dangling waiting for the keeper to touch it.

The only answer is for the keeper to make 100% sure he touches the ball.

Abuse is sad whether if someone is gay,black,Asian,and anything else...No place for it t all.

@Luke_Derbo: @StanCollymore ur gettin murdered when I see you. Serious you better be on your guard you wife beating dogging *********. #killcollymore

Do people not realise that they would get done for this sort of stuff? That is a threat to kill which is an offence with jail time! Oh and surprise surprise a scouser.

@Luke_Derbo: @StanCollymore ur gettin murdered when I see you. Serious you better be on your guard you wife beating dogging *********. #killcollymore

Do people not realise that they would get done for this sort of stuff? That is a threat to kill which is an offence with jail time! Oh and surprise surprise a scouser.

Just on a point of order mate, you're put out by someone abusing someone else based on their genetics and where they're from then condemning a bunch of people who happen to be scousers. Every club has its fair share of ****s and this bloke might well be 9 and from Indonesia!

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

To balance my post and before I get too moralistic though, I think all Col U fans are ****s!!

:winking:

I love Stan as all Southend fans do,and he is a very good radio presenter.Penalty with Suarez has many opinions on both sides of the argument and helps make football such a good sport all these differing opinions which we are all entitled to,but anyone dishing out racist abuse like this is just moronic and completely mugging themselves off.

Just on a point of order mate, you're put out by someone abusing someone else based on their genetics and where they're from then condemning a bunch of people who happen to be scousers. Every club has its fair share of ****s and this bloke might well be 9 and from Indonesia!

Internet-Warrior1.jpg

To balance my post and before I get too moralistic though, I think all Col U fans are ****s!!

:winking:

Barnababy at home in Spain.:tease:

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OJLPoC6SETY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOJLPoC6SETY%26feature%3 Dyoutu.be[/video]

Oh dear! Someone will be losing their job.

Stan Collymore and trolls

Stan is making a lot of noise about racist abuse via twitter. I agree with his views that some people seem to think it OK to abuse via twitter but would never say the same things to the receiver face to face.
The lady - whose name escapes me - who wanted Jane Austen on a bank note has received death threats, threats of rape. What sort of moron makes these threats? How can they expect to get away with it but, more importantly, why are these people so rarely traced?

Last edited:
Stan is making a lot of noise about racist abuse via twitter. I agree with his views that some people seem to think it OK to abuse via twitter but would never say the same things to the receiver face to face.
The lady - whose name escapes me - who wanted Jane Austen on a bank note has received death threats, threats of rape. What sort of moron makes these threats? How can they expect to get away with it but, more importantly, why are these people so rarely traced?

Caroline Criado-Perez.

It's simple: People think they're invisible....they're too stupid to realise that they're not. One of the morons abusing Stan didn't even know that his mum is white. They really are pond scum.

Back