• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Comb Overs

Comb Overs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reg Martin

No Relation
My second wife left me a while back as I was going bald and doing nothing to disguise it but some of the females at work have said how much they like a man with a comb over.
They can't decide which type would suit me best so wondered if the ShrimperZone community could help me choose one from following four options:

1) John McCain

2) Front to back

3) Left to right

4) Donald Trump
Donald%20Trump%20bad%20hair%202.jpg

Thanks in advance

I think the women at work are having you on Paul, there's nothing remotely attractive about a combover.

You best ask Southmister shrimper...he is in the process of going for the same look.

Me think these females in your office may be pulling your todger old boy. There is no way on God's earth any woman would find a comb over remotely attractive and if one ever did she'd deserve everything hellish life has to offer, as indeed so do you if you go for any of the insults to the male species you've highlighted.

Either shave it, go for a number, one or a combination of 1,2 or 3 clips.

Hey there chaps!

I would personally go for the 'Mr Whippy' i.e. one that goes in concentric circles until all of the pate is covered.

The good thing about this is that when it's windy, it should unravel to ridiculous lengths, making the 'wearer' look even cooler than before.
Also, you could use the long strands to floss your arse crack, or to tie around your penis.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I have decided to see if I can grow the hair on my back long enough to comb it over my head.
I'm told it's a surefire way to 'get lucky' (whatever that means) at the Bongo Club (Middlesbrough's top night out apparently).

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I have decided to see if I can grow the hair on my back long enough to comb it over my head.
I'm told it's a surefire way to 'get lucky' (whatever that means) at the Bongo Club (Middlesbrough's top night out apparently).

That's not at Teesside Leisure Park is it? :unsure:

Thought you meant the Bongo place there next to the cinema place that has the most uncomfortable seats in Britain!

The Bongo club in Stockton used to be a real den of iniquity. I and a couple of colleagues were thrown out of there, which seemed to be really difficult. It was that rough rottweilers used to go around in pairs.

i struck up a conversation with a lady of horizontal refreshment, she confided in me that she didn't half have ****ing heartburn.

I said "I'm not surprised your left tit is in the ashtray"

It was all downhill from there.

Back