• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching young Coulthirst play, it's clear to me there's a talented footballer in there. At the moment, he's showing the old Eastwood ability for getting himself into a shooting position but the old Daniel Webb ability for finishing. If only we could combine his jinkiness* with the finishing of, say, Coker or Leonard.

Which two players' abilities would you combine and why?

(There's a pay off at the end of this)...

*and yes I said jinkiness.

Watching young Coulthirst play, it's clear to me there's a talented footballer in there. At the moment, he's showing the old Eastwood ability for getting himself into a shooting position but the old Daniel Webb ability for finishing. If only we could combine his jinkiness* with the finishing of, say, Coker or Leonard.

Which two players' abilities would you combine and why?

(There's a pay off at the end of this)...

We are talking blues players?

My ideal forward would be Corr's brute force coupled with Fred's finishing both in their heyday of course.

Is it just current players?

Weston's pace and Barnard (from first spell) finishing would be pretty deadly.

All I want to know is who keeps using the same mould? Campbell-Ryce, Straker and now Coulthirst. Pace, promise and disappointment.

I'd combine Barrington Belgrave's attitude with Mark Bentley's first touch and then sell the **** to Col Ewe.

I thank you.

Weston's pace and Payne's ability. Basically, Payne but fast.

or

Corr's strength with Payne's ability. Basically, Payne but a beast.

Mohsni's temperament + Roy McDonough's temperament = SZ Moderator.:whistling:

It should be current form too, not the form thay had 6 years ago

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Barnard may still have that finishing prowess, but very hard to show it when given 10 minutes at the end of games.

Corr with Weston.

Imagine Corr with the pace and agility of Weston!

When I was a mad scientist with a lab and that, I actually did merge two players - Tommy Black and John White.

When it was all over and with a a puff of smoke I got Wayne Gray.

I thankyou.

When I was a mad scientist with a lab and that, I actually did merge two players - Tommy Black and John White.

When it was all over and with a a puff of smoke I got Wayne Gray.

I thankyou.

This is SZ, there's no shades of grey here - only black and white

Back