• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have a friend who works for Hereford United and helps mantain there website. This season they have introduced a "coming & going" page on there site which is updated everyday and lets there fans know exactly what is going on with current players and players they have contacted over possible moves.

http://www.herefordunited.co.uk/article/1803432/Comings-and-Goings

I think this is a really cool idea and would to see a simular page up onto are site if possible. What do you guys thing?

A nice touch by the club.

But. Hereford do not appear to have their website owned by Premium TV (As we and most other clubs are) So they can really do as they please, in terms of adding new pages/content etc to their site.

I guess If we wanted to do something similar, the club would have to contact Premium TV and get them to custom a page for our OS, which would cost money I presume.

Would be nice if the club did this though.

I just think it is a really nice touch from the club, it keeps there fans informed of goings on and keeps fans up to date. Mind you with are recent backround in the transfer market, would there be any need for one :)

Notts County did a similar thing at the end of last season.

I wouldn't have thought it would cost any money to do this. I'm sure the club has page templates, what content they upload it entirely up to them.

But then this would alert other Clubs to our transfer targets. If we came out and said bid accepted for Lee Sawyer (for example) then a Wycombe fan could pick up on this and word gets through to Peter Taylor (Who loved him when on loan last season) and he puts in a bid and nicks him.

Its a nice idea, but it doesn't really work for me.

But then this would alert other Clubs to our transfer targets. If we came out and said bid accepted for Lee Sawyer (for example) then a Wycombe fan could pick up on this and word gets through to Peter Taylor (Who loved him when on loan last season) and he puts in a bid and nicks him.

Its a nice idea, but it doesn't really work for me.

I don't think it has to have that particualr section! Other sections would be good though... also would be useufl for peeps who do not religiously sit on here ;)

A nice touch by the club.

But. Hereford do not appear to have their website owned by Premium TV (As we and most other clubs are) So they can really do as they please, in terms of adding new pages/content etc to their site.

That's interesting. Has that deal lapsed then and are clubs free to go it on their own ?

Back