• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Comment: It is getting tougher to watch Southend United and it will take some time to sort

It certainly is, I’m going only to see my 2nd game of season against oxford, hopefully to see things turn around for the good, hope we turn out in numbers as oxford will bring around 1,500.

It'll be my first game, that one.

I've spent £20.00 on ifella so far and we've lost 7-1 and 4-1 !

I think we need to hear from Ron Martin again. He promised that he would be in touch? The whole Fossett Farm debacle is killing this club. Its an unwanted distraction and so detrimental to the football side of things. Ron tell us straight what is going on??

Don't spend any more!

Centre Circle Lounge for the Oxford game. I hear they've installed blinds so if it gets too horrific you can close them and watch the telly instead!

I won't defend Ron often however I think in 2017/18 when we put in for planning permission that he expected to still be sitting here come December 19 still waiting for a decision. I think he's between a rock and a hard place and I do think if we don't get the new ground up then we're finished surely.

Centre Circle Lounge for the Oxford game. I hear they've installed blinds so if it gets too horrific you can close them and watch the telly instead!

They are also charging more for 'restricted view' seats as these are quite sought after this season

Back