• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Committed players

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
I dunno about you lot but its so refreshing to hear Richie Foran talk about not caring whether he's on the bench or in the starting lineup as long as Southend get the 3 points and stay up. I know this could change if he didnt break into the starting lineup but after players such as Gutts, Smithy, etc kicking up a fuss this season its nice to hear someone recognise the team is more important. Foran and Mccormack have both really impressed me during their interviews as they give the impression they love the club already.

Just checked out his interview on blues world, he was made up about that goal and said all the right things, obviously team spirit is good (has been for three years now) and that vital for any team. Will say though, I never doubted any of the players commitment this season.

great interview! legend in the making as seems that he wants to stay here and work hard for the team

Talk about committed players... anyone else see Macca going mad at the end? Jumping about, punching the air, shouting at fans and team-mates. And this is a guy who must be personally gutted because he has to miss the next two games.

"Committed players"? I didn't see this on the OS

Bloody Mad Cow Disease....

Talk about committed players... anyone else see Macca going mad at the end? Jumping about, punching the air, shouting at fans and team-mates. And this is a guy who must be personally gutted because he has to miss the next two games.

Yes, I think Macca was the last player to leave the pitch. He was absolutely delighted. Trouble is, he is going to be missed in the middle of the park for the next 2 games. We always play better when he is there to gee them up.

JCR was going nuts as well, grinning like a moron and clapping the west-stand crowd, but then again he always seems to... legend!

Good to hear things like that!!

Tilly only wants players here who want the club to do well more than themselves doing well, which is key at a club with wage structures and money structure that we have

Back