• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Communi-Kay?

Shrimper

Life President
Hmm well basically i need a little bit of help. Recently a old school friend of mine, primary school added me to myspace and i used to like her a lot at my old school. so anyway , i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to get to be good friends again sort of? What should i do after having six years of no communication?

Hmm well basically i need a little bit of help. Recently a old school friend of mine, primary school added me to myspace and i used to like her a lot at my old school. so anyway , i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to get to be good friends again sort of? What should i do after having six years of no communication?

If she added you to my space, then it's game on...send her a message thru my space, saying it's good to hear from her and she is looking good, general chat etc and go from there!!

Chat with them and joke about what went on in school :) and then get her msn address and have a bigger conversation !! I think your in personally :D

hmm i'm not too sure i'm "in", i mean anyone can add me on myspace and what not. What makes you think i'm "in", out of curiosity.

hmm i'm not too sure i'm "in", i mean anyone can add me on myspace and what not. What makes you think i'm "in", out of curiosity.
well tbh it was more of a joke than not :) but why would she add you?? she must want to see or get to know you again..

Whats her myspace addy?

We must know her, before we allow talks to progress.

nah, i can't give her myspace out but. basically six years of silence then this, shocked me really.

Yeah she's single.

just chat with her and send her a couple of kisses at the end of your comments! :)

dont say 'you look no different' even if she doesnt.. I made that mistake once :D

hmm i see . i shall try that then. cheers guys. i'll probably try and hook up with her in the summer.

Just do what I do on facebook - wait for her to post something, respond.

Just make sure she actually is engaged before saying how happy you are. Trust me, you'll run the risk of looking a prat if you don't.

If you want to look like a stalker this is pefect - If however you want some action i suggest a more subtle approach.

I need to know the following

1) Is she local.
2) Do you live with or without parents
3) Are you fairly evenly matched looks wise.

Cheers
DtS

If you want to look like a stalker this is pefect - If however you want some action i suggest a more subtle approach.

I need to know the following

1) Is she local.
2) Do you live with or without parents
3) Are you fairly evenly matched looks wise.

Cheers
DtS

Is it stalking if you know each other though? (Besides which, I'm bloody rubbish at initiating contact).

Is it stalking if you know each other though? (Besides which, I'm bloody rubbish at initiating contact).

If you are responding to every other comment that she makes on facebook baring in mind they are not aimed at you and are just a general snapshot of her life I would say that is a open and shut case of stalking.

I'd remind her of the time you shagged her behind the bike sheds, and ask if she wants a repeat dose.

Throw her something vague like "life's been pretty different since all that stuff happened". She won't be able to help herself. If there's the slightest bit of interest in you, she'll be all over that with more questions than Bob Holness.

The basic rules from there are to ignore her for a bit before showing her some attention, piquing her interest some more, then ignoring her for a bit...

All about cat and mouse.

Back