• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Competitive eating

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
If you had to enter a competitive eating competition what would be your discipline.

I would go for McDonalds Fillet O'Fish because I like them and they don't fill you up at all.

I dream of entering the annual Nathan's Famous hot dog eating competition in Coney Island on July 4th, but since I don't eat meat they'd have to introduce a vegetarian class. I'd do well with chocolate fingers too, just as long as the tea kept flowing to wash 'em down with.

Cheap and nasty Salt 'n Vinegar own brand chip sticks. They're like heroin.
I love a chipstick, but I reckon they'd cause physical pain after a few bags, and that's before you start to consider the amount of saliva you'd need to produce to swallow anything more than, say, 200g of any maize based snack.

I love a chipstick, but I reckon they'd cause physical pain after a few bags, and that's before you start to consider the amount of saliva you'd need to produce to swallow anything more than, say, 200g of any maize based snack.

I'm up for a challenge.

Alternatively, these....

fishnchips.jpg

Either marmite toast or cream crackers with crunchy peanut butter. Or both. I think I could put away about 10,000 calories of either of these magnificent foodstuffs.

I dream of entering the annual Nathan's Famous hot dog eating competition in Coney Island on July 4th, but since I don't eat meat they'd have to introduce a vegetarian class. I'd do well with chocolate fingers too, just as long as the tea kept flowing to wash 'em down with.
Waitrose do some great tofu dogs, I have them twice a week on average.

'They called Coney Island the playground of the world......they don't sleep on the beach anymore'

Peanuts. The problem is the competition would never end. I can eat those 24/7.

Back