• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut tut, again. I think any Sherlock Holmes aficionado will tell you the quote is, ' it's a rum do and no mistake.'. Really! :smile:

Of course. That was it. Even when I typed it I thought it wasn't quite right.

MO 'rab' :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Football View Post
I gather, and this comes from a couple of sources, that Anton, on hearing he wasn't selected, went home.

Chris Phillips tweeted a photo of him and cox both in the stands watching so sources are talking nonsense

I wonder why Philips posted a picture of those two ?
Anton and Cox were sitting near me. They stayed till just before the end. Cox seemed interested in the game but Anton was on his phone every time I looked over

Anton and Cox were sitting near me. They stayed till just before the end. Cox seemed interested in the game but Anton was on his phone every time I looked over

He was on the phone to Phil saying 'Can you pop up to the stands for a bit Boss, I think I have a cunning plan?'

He was on the phone to Phil saying 'Can you pop up to the stands for a bit Boss, I think I have a cunning plan?'

"Would that cunning plan be more cunning than a plan from a cunning fox, a professor of cunning at Oxford University?"

"That's the one, Mister B!"

The East Greens is a quiet and harmonious pasture... when two oldies want a piece of each other it's big news. Looking forward to one of them later fessing up.
There was a Bradford fan sitting in East Greens with his mate - Southend sth. Got a bit excited when Ranger challenged the keeper early in 2nd half. Wanted Nile sent off! A few verbals were exchanged - mainly why was he in a home stand! Livened up the atmosphere although it was all harmless banter! He shook hands with those around him at the end .

Tsk!

This is exactly why we can't allow the heathens in the East Bank.

I bet he wasn't wearing a tie, either!

The "bust up" in East greens was between two gents sitting a couple of rows apart - one sits in the same row as me with his teenaged son and the other was a couple of rows back. One had shouted "taxi for Brown" which many of us heard, the other took great offence to this and some verbals ensued. Not sure which one shouted these initial remarks and what exactly was said afterwards. This was near the end of the game and nothing to do with any Bradford supporters.

There are undoubtedly a number of false rumours flying about. The odd thing for me, after this a amount of the season gone, we are nowhere near knowing the truth. Clearly there is a problem and likewise some people know what it is but remain stoically disingenuous. It might be nice, for the very let down fans, to be given some indication of the problem/s. Yes, I probably am asking too much, but if you don't ask you don't get.

The "bust up" in East greens was between two gents sitting a couple of rows apart - one sits in the same row as me with his teenaged son and the other was a couple of rows back. One had shouted "taxi for Brown" which many of us heard, the other took great offence to this and some verbals ensued. Not sure which one shouted these initial remarks and what exactly was said afterwards. This was near the end of the game and nothing to do with any Bradford supporters.

Did the other guy want Brown to get a bus?

Are you sure the guy didn't shout "Taxes for Ron"?...You know what he's like!!... that would have got his goat right up!! :smile:

I am still worried about all the gossip ....

clearly the Xmas party was indeed a lively affair and someone has told me Phil was out after 830 before the Wombledon game -

I wonder if everyone feels things are being dealt with correctly ....

I am still worried about all the gossip ....

clearly the Xmas party was indeed a lively affair and someone has told me Phil was out after 830 before the Wombledon game -

I wonder if everyone feels things are being dealt with correctly ....

I reckon you've done this one to death now, so I've dealt with it correctly, just as you asked.:smiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back