• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Completely untrue rumour that I will start

chadded

Not striking since 2004
The reason Paul Sturrock has not signed a contract is because when the embargo is lifted and all the players sign on the dotted line, Sturrock's contract offer will be withdrawn and Tilly will come back off Gardening leave......

The reason Paul Sturrock has not signed a contract is because when the embargo is lifted and all the players sign on the dotted line, Sturrock's contract offer will be withdrawn and Tilly will come back off Gardening leave......

. . . . and when Sturrock leaves, all the players brought in by him because they want to work with him, will also leave . . . or not have the heart to play if he has gone

so we will either have a depleted team or it will leave us with another squad of players with no stomach for a fight

yeah, this rumour has legs . . .

. . . . and when Sturrock leaves, all the players brought in by him because they want to work with him, will also leave . . . or not have the heart to play if he has gone

so we will either have a depleted team or it will leave us with another squad of players with no stomach for a fight

yeah, this rumour has legs . . .

Lol...I think the headline 'Completely untrue rumour that i will start' pretty much gave it away a bit!

Welcome to Gullable.com ;)

God no...please not Tilly back

A more realistic situation is that when we get the embargo lifted in the excitement and short time remaining to the start of the season the Club forgets to register the players signed pre-contract and we get docked three points for each player in the team who play v Stockport.

Ho hum.

A more realistic situation is that when we get the embargo lifted in the excitement and short time remaining to the start of the season the Club forgets to register the players signed pre-contract and we get docked three points for each player in the team who play v Stockport.

Ho hum.

I'd say it's more likely to be IF we get the embargo lifted rather than when.

You've got to lay off those big pink tablets they are doing you no good at all.

I'd say it's more likely to be IF we get the embargo lifted rather than when.

Portsmouth, despite being £130m in debt and under embargo, have just been allowed to sign another three players to bring their squad up to 20. Even if the embargo isn't lifted we will be allowed to register a squad.

24 Jul 2010 14:36:42
My sources at southend are saying that..

Paul Sturrock has not signed hiscontract because when the embargo gets lifted, Sturrock's contract offer will be taken away and Steve Tilson will come back off Gardening leave.

I won't bother mentioning the site I lifted this from!

24 Jul 2010 14:36:42
My sources at southend are saying that..

Paul Sturrock has not signed hiscontract because when the embargo gets lifted, Sturrock's contract offer will be taken away and Steve Tilson will come back off Gardening leave.

I won't bother mentioning the site I lifted this from!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Brilliant.

Though I think I should add, a few years ago, I made a post on a thread on here, about who would manufacture our shirts for the then forthcoming season. I jokingly posted 'Nike, you heard it here first.' The following week, we had Nike making our shirts......

Back