• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Confession

Harold Bishop Killer

Got bummed around Aus
A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest, "Father I have sinned, it has been one month since my last confession. "I've had sex with Fanny Green every week for the last month."

The Priest tells the sinner, "You are forgiven. Go out and say three 'Hail Mary's'."

Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father I have sinned, it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the last two months."

This time the priest asks, "Who is this Fanny Green?" "A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies. "Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten 'Hail Mary's'."

The next morning in Church, the Priest is preparing to deliver his sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the Church. All the men's eye's fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar.

Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.

The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style

The priest turns to the altar boy and whisperingly asks, "Is that Fanny Green?"

The altar boy replies, .............................

"No Father, I think it's just the reflection off her shoes".

Back