• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well that will please a few that love to get on his back. Hope he is o.k, horrid injury!

sturrock just said on the radio that timlin has suspected broken leg.

Bollocks. Has to be replaced by a loanee, simple as that. Timlin was superb tonight and we're gonna miss him, we need to get a quality player in on loan to fill the void if we can. Hopefully the chance of a possible trip to Wembley will make that a more attractive proposition for a potential replacement. We're gonna be seriously depleted for the second leg if not.

It was a very nasty tackle, the Orient player was going for the ball but with a very wild kick. Surprised not more was made of it. Puts a bit of a downer on what was a great result and performance. Wish him all the best and hope he's not out for too long. It'll have to be Spicer in the 2nd leg, at the end of the day Sturrock signed him and he's got experience which you need in ties like this. Chance for him to step up to the plate.

Oh crap. He's arguably our most influential player. He didn't half fly into that challenge.

It was a very nasty tackle, the Orient player was going for the ball but with a very wild kick. Surprised not more was made of it. Puts a bit of a downer on what was a great result and performance. Wish him all the best and hope he's not out for too long. It'll have to be Spicer in the 2nd leg, at the end of the day Sturrock signed him and he's got experience which you need in ties like this. Chance for him to step up to the plate.

Spicer never puts his foot in, we needed that from Timlin tonight and he provided it time and again. I worry for us in the home leg if we replace him with Spicer. :unsure:

will miss timlins energy and willingness to tackle, maybe woodyard can do a similar job but still not sure about him. lets hope its not as bad as first thought :S

Hope your lad is ok...saw him get in the ambulance on my way out.

was a 50-50 ball in my eyes and no malice.

I hope it's a brused leg as I saw Timlin tried to bend his left knee where I was watching on Sky, please prove me wrong!

Back