• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Congratulations and Commiserations

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I hope you have all enjoyed the Prediction League this session and may I give my congratulations to those that have done well and my commiserations to those that have not done so well. I think it was the closest one yet.

If you haven't done well don't get despondent you will probably find you will do the opposite next time. Some times you can't get anything other times everything seems to go your way. There is no logic to it but then a lot of the results are illogical too. Basically predicting is just luck with perhaps a little common sense chucked in, the most important thing is that enjoy it in both good and bad times.

As always any comments or feedback on ways to improve the Prediction League are always welcome.

As I continually plug there is a new session of the Prediction League starting this Tuesday don't forget to get your predictions in at the following link

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/show...r-SECOND-NEW-SESSION-Tuesday-4th-October-2016

ALL WELCOME

Last edited:
I never fail to be amazed at your hard work and dedication in holding the completion and competitors together, session after session. You are an example to us all and reach heights of hard work that I will never be able to achieve. Very well done DoDTS.

Did you know I got promoted to Division 2 this season?

My thanks for a wonderful job Pete (DoDTS), SECOND IN Div 2.
Over 100 entrants is a hugely achievement.
Am looking forward to the top flight and being able to sneer at the proles below me.:smile:

My thanks for a wonderful job Pete (DoDTS), SECOND IN Div 2.
Over 100 entrants is a hugely achievement.
Am looking forward to the top flight and being able to sneer at the proles below me.:smile:

Smug bugger. Us proles are gonna take you down. Did I tell you I got promoted to Div 2 by the way?

Well done as always Pete. I don't know how you mange to keep track of it all but it is appreciated x

Relegated this time after storming the league. :stunned: Hey ho, onwards and back upwards. :smile:

Back