• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bradthemiller

We're a shambles of a team ATM but take nothing away from Southend, who thrashed us at home for the second season running. Also well done to the 472 Shrimpers fans there today. Great effort for such a long trip, especially with the motorway delays.
Cressy got a great reception from us Millers fans BTW

We're a shambles of a team ATM but take nothing away from Southend, who thrashed us at home for the second season running. Also well done to the 472 Shrimpers fans there today. Great effort for such a long trip, especially with the motorway delays.
Cressy got a great reception from us Millers fans BTW

TY

I didn't make it today because of work but listened to it on the radio & it sounded like we completely bossed it in the second half.

I thought this morning we'd do well to take a draw from this with our paper thin squad so I'm delighted with the result..:smile:

Nice little stadium you've got there by the way. You've not made the mistake of building something you can't fill. I reckon once you get your team sorted, you'll generate some real atmosphere in there, and it should serve you well.

Cheers! Got to admit when I saw the BBC match stats at half-time, saying you had about 6 shots to our 1, I honestly thought it would be a matter of time before we went behind. Lost internet connection and came back on to see we won 3-0!

cheers for that, you lot have been hotly tipped this season but have hardly set the world on fire, whats up?
We've got a walking ego trip as manager. Brought loads of players in with huge reputations, fell out with them almost immediately. He quickly identified his "favourites" whether they're shyte or not they'll be in the side. Sent our player of the year Johnny Mullins out on loan to Oxford & persists with Sharps, who has been crap all season, & even makes him captain.
I will always be grateful to Tony Stewart, our Chairman,for delivering the new stadium & getting us back to Rotherham where we belong, but his choices of manager is beyond belief. No-one here wanted Evans

We've got a walking ego trip as manager. Brought loads of players in with huge reputations, fell out with them almost immediately. He quickly identified his "favourites" whether they're shyte or not they'll be in the side. Sent our player of the year Johnny Mullins out on loan to Oxford & persists with Sharps, who has been crap all season, & even makes him captain.
I will always be grateful to Tony Stewart, our Chairman,for delivering the new stadium & getting us back to Rotherham where we belong, but his choices of manager is beyond belief. No-one here wanted Evans

A friend of mine is a Wizards fan...I normally see a couple of games a season and always wish them well, but I had a real problem this season wishing them well with that prize **** there as manager. I decided the best thing to happen was you to lose the first few games, sack gobby, get a proper manager and surge to the title. I wonder how close we are to that happening?

No fan anywhere wants Evans. If is a fat foul mouthed waste of space. I hope you get rid of him soon. He came to you for the dollar and will be off as soon as his head is turned elsewhere.

No fan anywhere wants Evans. If is a fat foul mouthed waste of space. I hope you get rid of him soon. He came to you for the dollar and will be off as soon as his head is turned elsewhere.

The thing is that his record isn't overly impressive. Whilst he's been incredibly consistant being a fat gobby charmless crook, he's only had success on the pitch when he's had a blank cheque book to work with, and then not every time....he's a small time spiv and where Rotherham are aiming is way above his level, that's what I couldn't understand about the appointment.

Andy Scott's brother is doing OK at Grimsby at the mo' - maybe he could get a shot at the Rovrum job?

Listened to BBC Sheffield on the way out of Rotherham - one of your fans who took part in your early fire drill said when he left that your Chairman was outside having a cigar 15 mins before the end of the game!

Listened to BBC Sheffield on the way out of Rotherham - one of your fans who took part in your early fire drill said when he left that your Chairman was outside having a cigar 15 mins before the end of the game!
That's true & has been confirmed on our messageboards by plenty of fans. Apparantly the
"discussions"got a bit heated. Mr Evans seems to be skating on thin ice!!

That's true & has been confirmed on our messageboards by plenty of fans. Apparantly the
"discussions"got a bit heated. Mr Evans seems to be skating on thin ice!!

the only ice thick enough to carry the weight of that **** is found at the poles . . . . the sooner it cracks and he falls through the better

Great result Blues.Fantastic . My player of the year is already Ryan Cresswall.A solid ,leval headed professional,who does the simple things well.It makes one wonder how Rotherham could let him go !! Also, a big thank you to Luggy,who yet again,has pulled a rabbit or two out of the hat,despite having a shocking Chairman muddling in the background.In my opinion Paul Sturrock is a far better manager than we've had for many years.

Thanks for being a good sport its always horrible to be beaten at home i know i dont like it so know how you feel.
How is Alex Revell doing? I think he was suspended today? He was very good with my 2 sons a few years ago at a meet the blues day.
Well done to the team and fans today.

Feel for Rotherham fans ATM, they are currently being punished for the fat gooby ones actions at another club, still it wont be long before he is gone.

Back