• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You've been a true gent throughout S G - safe journey home.....

Stevanage Guest ,

You aint taking my title of Friendliest away fan . :winking::winking:

I have seen your posts and i must say you are the anomaly of the Stevenage fans I have stumbled across .

Shrug of the heartache and keep the faith , Stevenage are a well organised team and YES Westley has a bad reputation but he is Mr Stevenage and if anyone can get you back to the 3rd tier its him

Thanks for that, mate. They were two epic games and you gave us a real battle. Safe journey home and best of luck for next season.

Unlucky, know how you feel, we have had two semi final defeats in the past few years, neither of which I think we deserved to win, tonight I thought we deserved to go through.

When the penalty went over I thought we were destined for a 3rd failure, but we really pulled out the stops in extra time thankfully.

Hope Westley leaves in the summer. Stevenage have been under his shadow for too long. Best of luck to Stevenage next season as long as Westley isn't there anymore

Hope Westley leaves in the summer. Stevenage have been under his shadow for too long. Best of luck to Stevenage next season as long as Westley isn't there anymore
He's not a nice person IMO and doesn't play an attractive style but you can't deny he does wonders there on a tiny budget.

He did the same at farnbourgh.. I don't like him But he has done well. Preston a step to far

Thanks Stevenage Guest, takes balls to congratulate at the height of your pain. I hope you and your lady enjoyed the rest of the trip. Keep the faith mate, and ignore Pancake, we got him off ebay and he won't go home:thumbsup:

I also thought the Stevenage fans were fantastic last night. When Timlin scored I looked over expecting to see them all making a beeline for the exit, but I didn't see one of them even saunter over.

Well done them.

Thanks Stevenage Guest, takes balls to congratulate at the height of your pain. I hope you and your lady enjoyed the rest of the trip. Keep the faith mate, and ignore Pancake, we got him off ebay and he won't go home:thumbsup:

I hope he realises, though, that I still blame him for the rain yesterday!

Fair play SG, you and your fans at Roots Hall have done you proud. You've got a couple of players who can play (Parrett & Kennedy), but as long as you've got Westley and his sidekick on the touchline then your reputation will be poor. Hopefully you'll get rid, which according to the BBC interview Westley said he hasn't had an offer yet.

Back