• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Connie @ Boro

Connie @ Boro - How will he do next year

• Same as this year. 25+ goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still a 20 goal + man.

• Boro's top scorer 15+

• Between 10 and 15 goals

• Struggle to make 10+

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Become a fringe player with the odd goal

• NONE!

• Total voters

sismith

Rocky
With everyone's opinoin split atm, in the aftermath and shock of it all, how well will he do there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ May 21 2004,17:28)]Out injured all season
After the SZ lot break his legs?
biggrin.gif

I've gone for struggle to make 10, beacause i dont want him to, and the fact of how cr*p Peterborough actually are, and the fact their going to finish bottom with no points, and score no goals throughout the whole season, whilst conceding at least 10 each game. I FECKING HATE CONNIE AND FAT BOY FRY!!!
mad.gif

As i said during the season last, I believe this year was a one off and i guess he knows it as well. That is why he has gone and taken the money whilst he can. As the old saying goes 'You must make hay whilst the sun is shining'

I don't wish him ill.  I can only be thankful for his goals and remind myself where we could have been without them.  Its a pity though that he has gone to Fry just when Andy Edwards has repented for the error of his ways.

I think we'll be disappointed if we hope he'll fail miserably though I doubt he'll get to 20 goals. However, there's an excellent chance that he'll be top scorer in a relegation side, and that's good enough for me!

I think he will struggle to get 10 goals.
I reckon you have been lucky enough to see him in his purple patch.
Certain players need exactly the right set up to play well.Look at Petit, he was awesome at Arsenal but was nobody before and nobody since.

When we had Leon on loan at LOFC, he was fantastic for a couple of games but was rubbish when he stopped scoring.

He should have stayed for at least half of next season, because if he does not cut it now he will be at Dag and Redbridge this time next season

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ May 21 2004,20:26)]He'll break his leg and will have to retire. (please)
You immature little ****....! Why don't you shut your snidey little gob if you've got nothing constructive to say.

Back