• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Connie

Connie - Stay or Go ?

• His staying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • His going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ April 21 2004,16:44)]Your gonna cause me a breakdown one day !
You're or you are going to cause me a breakdown one day, surely?

I reckon he's off. He's a class act and unfortunately I think some Division 2 teams have noticed this, and therefore will be eager to get his signature with more money.
sad.gif

I can't see him staying.... Agent telling him one thing, Tilly telling him another... He'll go where the money is!

Einstein

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 21 2004,10:09)]For those still confused the poll is not about what you think will happen but what you THINK will happen.
That's what I thought ...

WS

If it was me, I'd get Connie tied down to a 2 year deal today.........

Then take the cash the first moment someone offers some dosh for him in the summer.

(I.E. As good as he's done this season,I think this is his one 20+ season. IMHO, I don't think he'll have another one next year....or again)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 21 2004,18:15)]I reckon he's off.  He's a class act and unfortunately I think some Division 2 teams have noticed this, and therefore will be eager to get his signature with more money.
sad.gif
Sorry to disagree BA,but I think you have mixed up class act and a very good division 3 player.Hence the reason he's played for Orient,Millwall,Partick,and Brentford in his career.
Class acts are Stan Collymore,Chris Powell,Billy Best,Bill Garner,Peter Taylor these are far and few class acts that past through the Roots Hall doors.
However I will agree he's been an asset to the club this season,and deserves a improved contract.

However class act I think he has along way to go to get that status
rock.gif

Back