• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

kentblues

Director⭐
Hearing on twitter the deal is done- would be fantastic news. Really believe this will turn out to be a fantastic signing

i agree , great signing.

I also think he can beat Southends most yellow/red cards in one season record.... but we do need someone to put his foot in so welcome.

i agree , great signing.

I also think he can beat Southends most yellow/red cards in one season record.... but we do need someone to put his foot in so welcome.

From what I have seen he knows how to receive the ball and can pass. He is always making himself available and can boss it.
Whats unusual is add to the his work rate and tackling
To be fair on trial he looked desperate to impress and get a contract sorted- suspect some of the more robust stuff will get toned down a bit...

Said it elsewhere, Chris Phillips likened him to Macca in his loan spell from Preston, that's good enough for me! :winking:

Said it elsewhere, Chris Phillips likened him to Macca in his loan spell from Preston, that's good enough for me! :winking:

77921686.jpg

:hilarious:

yet more good news for the doom and gloom fans to pick holes in Welcome addition to our small squad .

Let's hope he stays like that, and doesn't turn into Macca in his permanent spell at Southend (in particular 2008-10)

yet more good news for the doom and gloom fans to pick holes in Welcome addition to our small squad .

Not me. I posted on fb during game with QPR that he had something about him instantly. My mate agreed. Now he looks like hes signing. everyones a winner.

Hearing on twitter the deal is done- would be fantastic news. Really believe this will turn out to be a fantastic signing

I hope this is not more twitter trolling.

We need competition for central midfield positions - so it would be great to have Laird, Timlin and Clifford (although I haven't seen enough of him to be either for or against). I suppose you can count Leonard as competition as well but I prefer him less central.

Still, another signing. :thumbsup: Come on you blues.

Would be a great signing although some wide men and pace would be good aswell as a centre half to replace cressy.

Guessing this is speculation, but not new news, we all know he is one if the three that PB wants to sign, nothing from CP or any of the official twitter links.

Back