• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Guessing this is speculation, but not new news, we all know he is one if the three that PB wants to sign, nothing from CP or any of the official twitter links.

From an ex football agent called agent Jim- loads of contacts and get the very significant majority of transfer stuff right- be very surprised in this is not indeed now a done deal based on the accuracy of his previous posts. And he is saying its done in which case it invariably is.

but until its official...

if you want to check for yourself

@AgentJim_

think its a good signing from what i have seen from him. - maybe one we can make abit of money from in the future after fingers crossed 2/3 good seasons at the blues.

It's almost like the club are waiting until the month ends before completing these isn't it?

Exactly. We have had players join late before and get on briallantly - Paynter only arrived just as the season kicked off and he went on to ....... oooppps, perhaps not the example I wanted.

I LOVE it................the suspense. PB looks as though he may have kept his cards close to his chest on this one ......there again Craig Fagan wouldn't come as a total surprise to many on here.
fagan would be a quality signing for any league two side, would be a surprise if he dropped down to league two tho.

fagan would be a quality signing for any league two side, would be a surprise if he dropped down to league two tho.

Would it be that surprising? He spent 2011/12 at Bradford in league 2, possibly on high wages, and then spent half of last year at Bury in league 1.

all positive so far mr tommytucker, have a little faith lol :smile: surely there will be no negativity on this signing? if and when it is announced!

Would it be that surprising? He spent 2011/12 at Bradford in league 2, possibly on high wages, and then spent half of last year at Bury in league 1.
no player wants to start the season without a club so maybe we could get him on the cheap as in wages eh, he will do a better job in this league than eastwood at the moment, thought eastwood would be banging in the goals pre-season after a good few weeks fitness behind him but looks very lazy and dont look interested again most of the time, i do hope he gets a goal saturday if he plays and kicks off his season with us, still i would pick fagan ahead of eastwood any day.

According to CP's it's not Fagan, which makes me happy and sad. With Fagan it's rather like knowing your Christmas present before you open it. Being someone else, keeps the surprise element alive..............although it doesn't preclude the fact that you could end up disappointed. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHO IT IS?.....................

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 13 min @LiamGlover_ @shrimperjon Yeah, buy tomorrow's Echo!

Back