• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Consoles

Which console?

• Playstation (1,2,3)

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Xbox (original, 360)

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Wii

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
My first console was a megadrive, that was a brilliant little console. Now it's got to be the Xbox 360.

Have a Wii now, always been a Nintendo fan - N64 was without doubt, THE best console EVER and I've had Playstations, Dreamcast, MegaDrives & Master Systems and even an old Atari VCS.

Never a microsoft console?

No, never any X-Box malarky. Had plenty of computers though - from ZX81, Spectrum, C64, Amiga and then onto PC's where I've had to suffer the hell that is Microsoft (I had a PC before Windows 95!).

Again, C64 was the crowning pinacle of those I tells ya :)

PS2 and Wii..........would like a PS3

Olympics for Wii is great entertainment but if you complete all events it is pretty hard work....have had a sore arm since playing it...although that me because i am an old git

Got a PS3 which is superb and looking to get a Wii next month as for family entertainment is can't be beat. Mario Olympics is cracking on it as I'm sure is Mario Cart.

Got a PS3 which is superb and looking to get a Wii next month as for family entertainment is can't be beat. Mario Olympics is cracking on it as I'm sure is Mario Cart.

Avoid The Carnival Game.....it is truly pants

i'm at that annoying stage... i would love a wii because they are sociable and great fun, and pro evo looks really good. however i would ultimately like to get the new GTA and 'proper' pro evo and so waiting for the price to fall on the playstation3 might be an option. i would need a new tv anyhow!

BLUEBLOOD Junior has a PS2 though he wants an XBox 360 ... he has 2 hopes at this moment in time :thumbdown:

i have...ps2 and ps3. they are very good games consoles. especially call of duty 4 online.

bought a wii at xmas and is a pure fun/party type console...great for kids and adults alike...wii olympics is great fun, if a little knackering....

never had an xbox tho so cant comment on those.

I have a Mega Drive and that's it.

The MegaDrive was fantastic, i was hopelessly addicted to PGA Tour Golf, it was fairly simple though still challanging .. i find a lot of games these days have overdone the technology and become sooo complicated .. or maybe i'm just growing old ungracefully :(

Unfortunately we have all three but if you dont have one get a Wii. Its get you out of the chair and moving about.

Back