• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As said on a previous thread some opinions towards Cricko's info is misguides I think just for the sake of knocking him. He liaises with Club people for heavens sake. Is Fergie Man utds boss? Those who say yes he is will tell those that he isn't that they are wrong in which they would be. But those who say no he isn't will hit back saying they can't hack people saying differentrly despite the answer being obvious.. Thats how wide of the mark people are on here in their misguided opinions when they knock John.

At least under Tara bills were paid on time as well as wages. A coincidence it this wasn'tvhappening before his tenure begun?

Only playing devil's advocate but Shaun Goater wrote about how Ron was so persuasive in getting him to sign for us.

I repeat would the following agree with that overseas:

Wignall - Ron paid up fully in the end despite saying he nedden't had to.
Tilson - Ron claims everything's sorted ( may well be this is still on-going)
Nicolau - Had new deal taken from him and this player was blamed.
Webb - Only lasted one game as Tilly#s sidekick when a goodwill payment went a miss.
HMRC - paid the taxman in full when he disputed the amount ( may have been helped by Tara latterly)
Prior - Long overdue his testiminonial/charity money. Assume this is sorted now.

Please don't be taken in fully by Ron's spin.

Not to mention the Trust loan of two years ago . I believe The Trust always believed it would be paid back but didn't Ron say it was not a loan but a gift? Think this was sorted in the end too.

I think anything requires written agreements. Verbal agreements are a waste of time especially if it conspires against you.

Not to mention the Trust loan of two years ago . I believe The Trust always believed it would be paid back but didn't Ron say it was not a loan but a gift? Think this was sorted in the end too.

I think anything requires written agreements. Verbal agreements are a waste of time especially if it conspires against you.

Iirc the only difference of opinion on the loan was about interest
The trust didn't ask for any RM insisted on paying it

Good list Blue79, don't forget about the (cloud cuckoo land) promise of a testimonial for Kevin Maher too.

"First game in the new stadium" I seem to remember were the choice words used!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should Tara involve himself at another Club that will appreciate him would he recommend Luggy to follow him?

I see on a couple of sites fans of whoever believe Luggy may be on Leeds shortlist.

No nothing of this whatsoever. I'm not fishing or winding-up just printing what I've seen posted elsewhere.

Should Tara involve himself at another Club that will appreciate him would he recommend Luggy to follow him?

I see on a couple of sites fans of whoever believe Luggy may be on Leeds shortlist.

No nothing of this whatsoever. I'm not fishing or winding-up just printing what I've seen posted elsewhere.

Tara's new job takes up quite a bit of his working week. I would be surprised if he has the time for a footie job as well.

Relief because should he go to a new side our loss would be their gain.

Visited Leeds website and there prepared to approach clubs for managers in work.

I'll now look at odds to see if Luggy is placed anywhere.

Working for Ken Bates, or working (directly) for a certain Ron Martin, I know which one, given the option I'd choose.

Surely the Leeds job is nailed on for Warnock with Poyet as an outsider???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah . Not placed anyway so thats good. Wasn't priced to be one of the next League 2 manager's to go. Don't think he'll leave anyway. Subject on this closed.

Back