• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

seconded!
sad.gif

Everyone knows what i think of michael husbands so i dont need to express my thoughts, Constantine i will shake his hand and say thanks very much for what you did to help the club but dont expect a good reception, the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tweedy @ Nov. 07 2005,12:34)]Constantine i will shake his hand and say thanks very much for what you did to help the club but dont expect a good reception, the grass isnt always greener on the other side.
Will you be meeting him before the game then?

I mean he wanted more money, guess he got it. But if we still had him would we have got promotion and Freddie? Look at Rawle. Woking, yes please!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Nov. 04 2005,23:23)]port vale must have big problems if they are playing them two up front
They do, but Husbands wasn't up front, he was on the right wing.

Constantine is there becasue of injuries to their main players, he'll have to keep scoring becasue its the only way he'll keep his place if/when the injured players come back.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Nov. 05 2005,00:06)]Personally I'll be delighted to see them in the Vale team as quite frankly they're both absolute cr@p.
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Nov. 05 2005,23:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Nov. 04 2005,23:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ Nov. 04 2005,23:23)]port vale must have big problems if they are playing them two up front
they both scored for vale tonight in a 2-1 win over wrexham
Shocking
Not as shocking as today.

I reckon Connie and Husbands are feeling very smug tonight.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Nov. 07 2005,23:04)]
[b said:

Constantine is there becasue of injuries to their main players, he'll have to keep scoring becasue its the only way he'll keep his place if/when the injured players come back.
interestingly though vale have loaned out billy paynter to a championship - cant remember who, but he did score today. was suppose to have a bright future so i cant see why he was loaned out, and to a championship team if they are struggerling with injuries

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Nov. 26 2005,20:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ Nov. 07 2005,23:04)]
[b said:

interestingly though vale have loaned out billy paynter to a championship - cant remember who, but he did score today. was suppose to have a bright future so i cant see why he was loaned out, and to a championship team if they are struggerling with injuries
Lucky we didn't play them when they had a full squad then.

Back