• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine Contract

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 29 2004,10:30)]Not Extracting the Urine out of anyone are we?
biggrin.gif
You know me PoD, I'm not one to make jokes at such things.

BTW, I'm thinking of starting a campaign to ban humour from Shrimperzone, so that all posts are completely serious and we all know what we are talking about, so we don't get confused.

Its called: BAn on laughs and comics on Shrimperzone or B.O.L.A.C.S for short
no wun larfs at ur joaks n e way, thhey jus larf @ u...

tounge.gif

OK, that's enough MtS text-ese for one day, methinks... NURSE! Where are my pills...?

ghostface.gif

Back