• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine Contract

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2004,15:16)]He's under contract until 31st June so until then he can't sign any other deals.
Actually he, like most of our squad, has been able to sign a pre-contract deal with another club since 01 January.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scrounger700 @ April 28 2004,18:59)]There was no indication it was a joke though, a ltl smiley would have helped..
Who said it was a joke? Plenty of people are of the opinion that Maher is rubbish, who's to say I'm not one of them?

It would have created a talking point had Barmy Army not said to ignore me. And after all, isn't talking points what a message board is all about, it'd be pretty dull on here if we had nothing to talk about, wouldn't it?!?

So lighten up people, some on here take this waaayyy too seriously, I(as others do also) am just trying to inject a bit of humour, as well as keeping the chat going.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:30)]So lighten up people, some on here take this waaayyy too seriously, I(as others do also) am just trying to inject a bit of humour, as well as keeping the chat going.
...we don't want to end up like Charlton...full of fans who merely clap, passing little quips of generosity to the players..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:30)]I am just trying to inject a bit of humour
Yeah, but no need to pick on Maher; ure jokes are rubish anywae...

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:30)]I(as others do also) am just trying to inject a bit of humour, as well as keeping the chat going.
Hypocrit!
biggrin.gif

Yawn!!!!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 29 2004,09:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:30)]I am just trying to inject a bit of humour

mad.gif
Matt,

Have you swallowed a Mobile phone or something?

"Matt the Shrimp in Text Speak shocker!"
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 29 2004,09:36)]
[b said:

mad.gif
LOL what a tw*t, hoo askd you n e wayz lol yu no nuffin bout it so shut it mat u no mahers rubbish same as i do bombhead was much gooder than him bring back newman wignall out lol i fink we shud get rid of connie an get Bazza belhgrav an mark rawle (judas c**t but he scord gols) back lol bring back newman ROFLMAO

blues.gif
unclesam.gif
ghostface.gif
mad.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:42)]LOL what a tw*t, hoo askd you n e wayz lol yu no nuffin bout it so shut it mat u no mahers rubbish same as i do bombhead was much gooder than him bring back newman wignall out lol i fink we shud get rid of connie an get Bazza belhgrav an mark rawle (judas c**t but he scord gols) back lol bring back newman ROFLMAO
Are you FM in disguise?
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,17:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 28 2004,16:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (smith southend shrimper @ April 28 2004,16:57)]how the hell can u call maher rubish?
rock.gif
when were losing hes the only one who will still put in 100% we missed him when we played doncaster
I wouldn't worry about what he said.  He seems to be the queen of smartarse comments on here.
Queen? I've been promoted.
You must be thrilled, Your Majesty

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 29 2004,09:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 28 2004,17:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 28 2004,16:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (smith southend shrimper @ April 28 2004,16:57)]how the hell can u call maher rubish?
rock.gif
when were losing hes the only one who will still put in 100% we missed him when we played doncaster
I wouldn't worry about what he said.  He seems to be the queen of smartarse comments on here.
Queen? I've been promoted.
You must be thrilled, Your Majesty
Indeed, commemorative stamps will be available - just send a cheque for £10 to:

Like-f**k-you're-going-to-get-any-stamps-you-tw*t-i'm-going-to-spend-your-money-on-guinness
Po Box 1
Basildon
Essex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ April 29 2004,03:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 28 2004,15:16)]He's under contract until 31st June so until then he can't sign any other deals.
Actually he, like most of our squad, has been able to sign a pre-contract deal with another club since 01 January.
I'm pretty sure that players aren't allowed to sign pre-contract agreements with other English sides, despite what Championship Manager tells us. It may not be the law, but its certainly the convention.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,09:42)]LOL what a tw*t, hoo askd you n e wayz lol yu no nuffin bout it so shut it mat u no mahers rubbish same as i do bombhead was much gooder than him bring back newman wignall out lol i fink we shud get rid of connie an get Bazza belhgrav an mark rawle (judas c**t but he scord gols) back lol bring back newman ROFLMAO
PMSL ure a nobb-cheazze bring back Ronny whealen an' phill much better than leon court whoz briliantt. n e way u no nuffink about the teem unlike me cos i am a LOYAL SUPPORTER i seen em home and away an i no drooo is the besst striker sinse yemi abiodun why the fcuk did ronn maartin let him go, MARTIN OUT.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

bring bak bazza bellgrve.

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ April 29 2004,09:59)]
[b said:
PMSL ure a nobb-cheazze bring back Ronny whealen an' phill much better than leon court whoz briliantt. n e way u no nuffink about the teem unlike me cos i am a LOYAL SUPPORTER i seen em home and away an i no drooo is the besst striker sinse yemi abiodun why the fcuk did ronn maartin let him go, MARTIN OUT.

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

bring bak bazza bellgrve.

blues.gif
lol whoz ronny whealan iz he fills bruver cos if he iz iz he as gud as philll cos phil wos wel gud for uz dont know whay that tw*t maritn let him go
mad.gif
mad.gif
lol flavs iz well gud, best golkeper ever to playy footie ever 4 anyone ever flavs for inglend lol lol

tounge.gif
mad.gif
biggrin.gif
lol lol

Newman u mug sine Scully up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wignal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jenks 4 Euro 20004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,10:05)]lol whoz ronny whealan iz he fills bruver cos if he iz iz he as gud as philll cos phil wos wel gud for uz dont know whay that tw*t maritn let him go  
mad.gif

mad.gif
lol flavs iz well gud, best golkeper ever to playy footie ever 4 anyone ever flavs for inglend lol lol
lol u no nuffin, e's caled roony like wayne ronny loads better than phl whealen hoos rubish but ees LOOOADDS better than chy willsun hoos the worse player ever apat fromm Embo, EMBO out carl u big fat slag. brinng back falvs.

mad.gif

jobbson out.

Bramble is a LAZY F***** B******* C****** He shud nvr play 4 SUFC unkess he scores then i lik him alot
mad.gif
cool.gif
lol Yemi woz well kwik yeh but not as gud as Trevva fatpatrick (goal-king of Ropts Hall)lol y he not stay u muppet wignal he pl;yed 4 Ireland u/8 aint that good
rock.gif
enuff 4 ya T*******?!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ure not a tru fan u mug u dint go yoville away hAHaahahh im a tru fan i got evry program of evry game i've bin 2 sins mi fist game ajed 11 (2002) dats a totle of 28 programs n i hav heartpool away bet u havnt lol lol

loyle supters CALP LCAP CPAL CLAP

if u al went torkey clap ure hands clap calp cpal

blues.gif
cool.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,10:27)]ROFL ure not a tru fan u mug u dint go yoville away hAHaahahh im a tru fan i got evry program of evry game i've bin 2 sins mi fist game ajed 11 (2002) dats a totle of 28 programs n i hav heartpool away bet u havnt lol lol

loyle supters CALP LCAP CPAL CLAP

if u al went torkey clap ure hands clap calp cpal

blues.gif
cool.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Not Extracting the Urine out of anyone are we?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ April 29 2004,10:30)]Not Extracting the Urine out of anyone are we?
biggrin.gif
You know me PoD, I'm not one to make jokes at such things.

BTW, I'm thinking of starting a campaign to ban humour from Shrimperzone, so that all posts are completely serious and we all know what we are talking about, so we don't get confused.

Its called: Ban on laughs and comedy on Shrimperzone or B.O.L.A.C.S for short

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ April 29 2004,10:51)]Indeed, commemorative stamps will be available
Hope they're the self-adhesive type. I don't want to be licking the back of your head... or any other part of it.

ghostface.gif

Back