• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine signs for Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only one greddy ******* in my eyes. Fry's a w***er aswell. I said to a few people he won't be able to reproduce another season like it. The Peterbro fans will expect a very high amount from him and if he doesn't deliever in the first few games I don't think his confidence could last. Not to bothered, just the way he went about it that annoy's me, its as if he's used the club just like Rawley did last year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 21 2004,16:05)]
0,,10427~360781,00.jpg

And with Taylor sniffing  around too no doubt Alvin Martin will poach Tilly to join him as a Sky pundit, b@st@rds
No forgiveness now!
Fry does rather look like he's taking a sh*t in this picture.

and Leon wanted 3 times what he was on....  good riddance then!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 21 2004,17:30)]That fat no good c**t Fry is a f**king two bob c**t who has single handidly ruined our club and nicking our best players whilst leaving us in the lurch.

I hope Constantine breaks his leg and Fry has a heart attack and dies, if i ever see that pr*ck i will punch him right in the jaw and **** on him whilst he is on the floor.
If you can find his jaw under all that fat!

At least he hasn't gone to someone else in our division. We all know what happens then.

Disappointing to see him sign for the posh, but not to upset.
the real test for Leon will be next season. If he again scores 25 goals, then i will think, damn, if however, as has happened for the rest of his career and he scores 5-10 goals i will be thinking, we've missed nothing there.
But good luck to him, he played well this season and obviously Peterborough offered a bit more money than we did.

Don't worry about it Tilly... he can f**k off and rot. We have faith in you and you're better off without these mercenaries.

Leon says "its a step in the right direction".

I'm sure thats endeared him to Posh fans.

He might as well say "Im gonna score 20 goals for you this season and f*ck off somewhere else better".

Got something to tell you Leon - you aint that good! Anyone who saw you play for Brentford knows that. You're a lazy tw*t and dont deserve it. I hope it all comes crashing down - I never liked your arrogant attitude.

pleased i got that off my chest!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kim Mitten @ May 21 2004,17:40)]the real test for Leon will be next season. If he again scores 25 goals, then i will think, damn, if however, as has happened for the rest of his career and he scores 5-10 goals i will be thinking, we've missed nothing there.
If he doesn't 'do the business' for Posh next season, it doesn't mean he wouldn't have done it for us. it doesn't work that way.

We'll just never know... but I wish we'd have had the chance to find out.

We rescued his career... and fine... he followed the money... but the way it has happened is just out of order. Again!

In the words of big Ron.......................

Hes a f****** lazy N*****

Dirty bow legged sh*t house c**t

Not overly fussed. Only time will tell if he is a one season wonder, but I for one suspect he is.

However, don't blame Connie for wanting more money. Let's face it, we all do. If someone offered me three times what I was on I would certainly take it, and I suspect all of us would.

Don't forget, however, that he was on pittance, we only signed him part way through the season on a small wage. No-one could have predicted he would be such a success. In that respect it is bad luck. If we could have predicted it, we would have signed him on a longer deal. But we didn't.

There's no point crying over spilt milk. As I said regarding Kev Maher; if they leave we grin, bare it and move on.

One old addage that springs to mind is "don't get mad, get even". It is now up to the management and board to ensure that we don't miss him.

It's not so much the signing for more money, it's the way he did a Rawle, and told everyone at the club that he wanted to stay, and that he would be speaking to Ron, and it looks like all along, he had no intention of doing that.

Yes, go for the career move, but at least respect the club and fans that suppported you!

Shame to see him go, as I feel he did a great job this season. However, like many others I believe he was a one-season wonder, but would have liked to see him re-sign.

Would like to see him do well for them next year, but not too well. An overflated ego wanting 3 times as much as he got last year. Double maybe, treble no thanks.

Oh well, grin and bare it times, hopefully we won't have to do that with Maher, Cort and Warren.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 21 2004,17:55)]Would like to see him do well for them next year
Can't say i agree with you.

The way he did things, I hope his career goes right down the f**king gutter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 21 2004,17:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 21 2004,17:55)]Would like to see him do well for them next year

The way I see it was that it was always going to happen.

Remember everyone sh*tting themselves before the season was out knowing that Connie had no real intention of re-signing with us?

Sure he's done it the dirty way ala Rawle, but we can't hate everyone that leaves. Connie saved us from relegation and maybe extinction this year with his goals, and for that I can let it go that he is gone.

I'm more bothered about losing Maher and Warren.

f**king greedy w***er, there is no f**king loyalty left in Football anymore, its all about money. If he was that f**king good he could have stayed another season to prove he isnt a 1 season wonder and command a hell of a lot more and maybe even a transfer fee for us but no he goes to the Big Fat Judas c**t. I dispare i really do, i should have chinned the fat c**t Fry when he was in the far post against Hull. And after speaking with Constantine in Talk, he had me convinced he wanted to stay and it wasnt gonna be about cash. f**king Lying c**t, i hope he comes unstuck. w***er.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 21 2004,18:03)]
[b said:
[b said:

Remember everyone sh*tting themselves before the season was out knowing that Connie had no real intention of re-signing with us?

Sure he's done it the dirty way ala Rawle, but we can't hate everyone that leaves. Connie saved us from relegation and maybe extinction this year with his goals, and for that I can let it go that he is gone.

But the way I see it, his goals that meant so much to us meant as much to him in proving himself. Next season is where he should have paid the club that rescued his career back with some loyalty... and if he couldn't afford to stay... be decent and honest.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 21 2004,17:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ May 21 2004,18:03)]
[b said:
[b said:

But the way I see it, his goals that meant so much to us meant as much to him in proving himself. Next season is where he should have paid the club that rescued his career back with some loyalty... and if he couldn't afford to stay... be decent and honest.
That I can agree with.

No need for him to say that he wants to return and not do so, and to treat Tilly like that is terrible.

Sure I'd love to see him flop and go Conference, but I think he owed it to himself to get a better contract from this year's performances. If he score say 7 goals next year, nobody would touch him with a barge pole, and I doubt we'd have too much faith in him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back