• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine signs for Peterborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see what everyone's problem is. His contract ran out, he found a better deal and he took it - that's life. Loyalty works both ways - there hasn't been an uproar because the club didn't show any "loyalty" to Jenkins or Clarke, for example when their contracts expired.

That is because they were not one season wonders!! My point is you can just say loyalty does not work of course it does but it down the individual's concerned it is a two way thing.

I am honestly not that fussed about Connie going because I do believe Dudfield, and Corbett are better skilled players and that Drewe is a good foil to these guys. Connie is not a foil and is not a good partner, as he does not read the game well. Of course he was getting better with his first touch which upto Feb was pants. Most of his goals came from his own doing.

Saying all that I do not hate him and wish him well because his goals did help us stay this year and I am eternally grateful for that but I will be surprised if he has as good a season again as this one.

Bollox!
sad.gif

Fat Fry f**ker!

Wait a minute what do I care...

We had a great team before Tilly came and we did FA. Tilly can do it for us I'm sure, a team with a player like Mark Gower in it always has a chance in this division IMO.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 22 2004,10:34)]That is because they were not one season wonders!! My point is you can just say loyalty does not work of course it does but it down the individual's concerned it is a two way thing.

I am honestly not that fussed about Connie going because I do believe Dudfield, and  Corbett are better skilled players and that Drewe is a good foil to these guys. Connie is not a foil and is not a good partner, as he  does not read the game well. Of course he was getting better with his first touch which upto Feb was pants.  Most of his goals came from his own doing.

Saying all that I do not hate him and wish him well because his goals did help us stay this year and I am eternally grateful for that but I will be surprised if he has as good a season again as this one.
What about Bramble ...

Kev

tounge.gif

Only just heard, what a c**t, All he seemed to want was money, the club was willing to negotatate but he just leaped to f**king peterborough. And what a ignorant cun, couldn't even tell Tilly.

A prize to**er. Betrayed Tilson, Martin and the fans.

Waste of space !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back