• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine waiting

Fat Bastid

Coach
Todays "Silly Season" comic says......

The former orient striker is still waiting to hear back from the 3rd Division outfit.

"Nothing has been sorted out yet," confirmed Constantine.  "But I'm still waiting for the club to get back to me"

"The Chairman was away for a bit so maybe that affected things a bit"

It goes on to say that he is attracting interest from Hull and "The Scum" but he went on to say that he has not been talking to any other clubs. (Ah, but his agent has!)

"I'm interested in staying at Southend for sure, but the ball is in their court."

Why - Is he waiting for the club to get back to him?  Has he even been offered a new contract yet?

I think most dealings now go on between Chairman and agents these days and the player is told where he will go next season!

if he goes then i will be gutted but if he goes to those bastards from up the road i will hate the man.

Thats exactly what he said at the Shrimpers Trust bash but no-one seemed to listen to me when i posted ...

Kev

rock.gif

I thought he'd been offered a contract...

My guess is he's been offered a 2 year deal but his agent is trying to negotiate an increase in the wages - and it is that that they are waiting for the club to come back on

Didn't I see somewhere that his agent was in for talks with Ron Martin? Perhaps his agent asked for more money than had been offered originally and the club were going to get back to him.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 21 2004,13:20)]if he goes then i will be gutted but if he goes to those bastards from up the road i will hate the man.
I Agree 100 % Barry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 21 2004,13:23)]Didn't I see somewhere that his agent was in for talks with Ron Martin? Perhaps his agent asked for more money than had been offered originally and the club were going to get back to him.....
That sounds more likely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 21 2004,13:21)]Thats exactly what he said at the Shrimpers Trust bash but no-one seemed to listen to me when i posted ...

Kev

rock.gif
That's because we were all too busy gawking at your avatar
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ May 21 2004,13:39)]That's because we were all too busy gawking at your avatar  
wink.gif
No, Andu takes the price for "gawking" avatar's!

All I can say is that you don't get many of those to the pound! (or kilogram if you wish to be a European!)
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 21 2004,13:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 21 2004,13:34)]I think that was the other Leon.
leon sea?
biggrin.gif
Who is that bloke that sings all on his own:

3 Leon C's
There's Only 3 Leon's
3 Leon C's!

(was heard singing this at Northampton Town)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 21 2004,13:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ May 21 2004,13:39)]That's because we were all too busy gawking at your avatar  
wink.gif
No, Andu takes the price for "gawking" avatar's!

All I can say is that you don't get many of those to the pound! (or kilogram if you wish to be a European!)
tounge.gif
Jesus Mary and Joseph! When I saw Andu's one this morning, my monocle fell in to my Pimms!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 21 2004,13:49)]Who is that bloke that sings all on his own:

3 Leon C's
There's Only 3 Leon's
3 Leon C's!

(was heard singing this at Northampton Town)
step forward Mr Sad Git Saddo McSad....

biggrin.gif

Back